Portable full pneumatic G-Seat VR Pit

y905

hello rrhode, sorry i do it only for fun and have no plans to sell it, but i will share all my knowledge and codes for the ardunio and so on if you are interested, believe me i can guide you trough the building process and can show you how to use the software and the ardunio codes, if you have three months and was a little talented in buildung things im shure you can built it by your own, there is japanese simulator company who sell a similar setup but first it was very expensive i think it was around 1000 bucks and the second thing they use if remember correctly only 4 bladders and a noise compressor and magnetiv valves.

Y905, looking forward to detailed instructions and the part list.

Have the same setup with playseat challange and jetseat addon, plus some inducers and windsim but use it mainly for racing.

But also for racing missed some feedback like g-seat can supply.

Funny thing I was looking at something pneumatic just before stumbling upon your post here. So besides sim flying there is even more potential also for racing ;)

Hello mcage, sorry my family and i catch a cold so this weekend i am not able to do video and part list, i will try it next weekend, oh yes the playseat with the jetseat works very well, a fan in vr is a great idea and gives you certainly a nice cabrio feeling while you are racing, in the meantime you can go to the simtools forum and checkout the racing sim plugins, they have tons of it from project cars to eurotrucksimulator, what racing sim are your favourite ? greetings volker

step by step building tutorial with materials, prices, dimensions..

thanks vampirone, now we start building, as promised i make the first building tutorial with all the information you need to built one by yourself, youtube forced me to split tje videos because the videos are very long, today i was not able to embed the videos so i give you the direct link to the bulding tuts, hope you are now able to start with your own buildings, volker