GeForce Experience recording issue

rangerobert

Even though I've got the proper hardware, updated graphic drivers, the very last version of GeForce Experience, after 1000 attempts and long readings on web related material, the only result I achieved are some screenshots. Never able to record 1 minute of video, or seeing its status icon on the screen. Just the fps counter. Any suggestions?

Thx a lot

rob

Not sure if helps you, but sometimes I can't switch on the in-game overlay in geforce experience settings. That time I just restart all running Nvidia services in the task manager/services and try to switch on again. (so yeah I can't record before restart services, and switch on overlay but after that everything is fine)

I used to use it all the time. It used to be called Shadowplay and was excellent. Then it broke and was renamed and is not worth the disk space it takes up. Windows 10 has an ingame recording tool. If you don't have windows 10 then try OBS its free https://obsproject.com/

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]