Warthog Throttle Detent Curves?

Nealius

You can do it easily yourself by going to the controls, by selecting the "Trust" and clicking axis tune, and enabling "Slider" and "User curve" options. You'll be able to tweak the course exactly as you want for the A/B to match you Warthog throttle. :thumbup:

Owned modules: P-47 | P-51D | Spitfire MkIX | I-16 | Bf 109 K-4 | Fw190 D-9 | Fw190 A-8 | Yak-52 | MiG-15 | F-86F | C-101 | A-10C | AJS-37 | L-39 | F-5E | M-2000C | MiG-21bis | F-14 | AV-8B Harrier II | F/A-18C | F-16C | FC3 | Ka-50 | SA342 | UH-1H | Mi-8MTV2.

Maps: Syria, Nevada TTR, Persian Gulf, Normandy 1944, & The Channel.

Hardware: GeForce 1080TI, I7 7700K, 32GB RAM.

https://www.lesirreductibles.com -

I’ll post a screenshot of mine in 5min

It works just as explained up here

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

The user curve isn't exactly linear either, but at least closer to it. ED should add a AB detent position slider, more ideal would be an option that also allows custom throttle settings to be put to a certain value like that so we can set things like max continuous power in prop planes or the Harrier exactly at the detent. I think legend has it, another sim that shall not be named has such a feature, but what do I know?

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

@Eldur

I have heard of this mystical ability as well... It would be a real coup to have something similar.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Does anyone else have the problem that the Idle/Cuttoff portion of the Warthog throttle is being ignored?

ATM, I can map the top end/AB detent as in above posts with a user curve, but no amount of fiddling will let me move the throttle below Idle. It is fine in other modules that use a throttle ide/cut-off, ie F-14.

Edited by mkiii

Does anyone else have the problem that the Idle/Cuttoff portion of the Warthog throttle is being ignored?

ATM, I can map the top end/AB detent as in above posts with a user curve, but no amount of fiddling will let me move the throttle below Idle. It is fine in other modules that use a throttle ide/cut-off, ie F-14.

I don't think the idle cutoff is modeled yet, you have to click on the throttle with the mouse. The cutoff is a button press on other modules; the Warthog has two buttons that are pressed when you move the throttles to Off, one at each throttle.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro