A10 a broken

chaser

ED is trying to do a better job with the default mappings...this may be a case of WIP. Glad ya got it sorted out.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

• 1 month later...
So im fairly new to dcs world and thought id take advantage of the sale and purchase FC3 My train of thought would have been to learn how to fly on the FC3 a10a and progress to the a10 c- that was my first big mistake as the A10-a is broken and FC3 has very little training for the A10a

I guess i could have over looked the lack of training, but when you cant steer quite a few of the FC3 aircraft on the ground the FC3 package is pretty useless in IMO

Any change of getting my money back? disappointed is an understatement

Whoooaaaah Horsie :)

Control setup.

A-10A module works fine, but as with all DCS products, you have to configure your controls for anything to work. You can press Escape in the middle of a flight, click Setup Controls and configure your controls any time you want.

A-10C is one of the DCS World's very best modules--very refined and feature-complete. Once you get into it you'll find it remarkable that this sort of thing is avaliable as a consumer product for our amusement :)

AD

Kit:

B550 Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5800X w/ Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE, 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury DDR4 @3600MHz C16, Gigabyte RTX 3070 Windforce 8GB, EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 PSU, HP Omen 32" 2560x1440, Thrustmaster Cougar HOTAS fitted with Leo Bodnar's BU0836A controller.

--Flying is the art of throwing yourself at the ground, and having all the rules and regulations get in the way!

If man was meant to fly, he would have been born with a lot more money!

• 6 months later...

Very sad to see so many user unable to find an easy solution

Yes, there is problem with the A10A NWS when lamp shows it is on it is OFF:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4014561&postcount=8

When you start an engine before RSHIFT+L.

Edit: Sad to see thread starter left DCS, sad to see posting right penalities because this

GTX 1070 8GB, 16GB DDR3, W8.1 on SSD, DCS on another SSD