[RESOLVED]Propeller Missing - ED Forums

Notices

Old 11-17-2016, 02:26 AM   #1
cthulhu68

Reputation power: 6
cthulhu68 is a jewel in the roughcthulhu68 is a jewel in the roughcthulhu68 is a jewel in the roughcthulhu68 is a jewel in the roughcthulhu68 is a jewel in the roughcthulhu68 is a jewel in the roughcthulhu68 is a jewel in the roughcthulhu68 is a jewel in the rough
Default [RESOLVED]Propeller Missing

I know its always been hard to see but after 1.5.5 patch (shader change?) I cant see propeller at all. I've tried reducing throttle, moving around, and different times of day and cant see any trace of it.

Last edited by cthulhu68; 11-12-2017 at 05:48 PM.
cthulhu68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 03:25 AM   #2
cthulhu68

cthulhu68 is a jewel in the roughcthulhu68 is a jewel in the roughcthulhu68 is a jewel in the roughcthulhu68 is a jewel in the roughcthulhu68 is a jewel in the roughcthulhu68 is a jewel in the roughcthulhu68 is a jewel in the roughcthulhu68 is a jewel in the rough

A comparison of FW-190 and P-51 in F2 view

...if anyone cares.

Last edited by cthulhu68; 11-12-2017 at 05:48 PM.
Old 11-19-2016, 08:14 AM   #3
LURKINGBADGER

Reputation power: 2
LURKINGBADGER is on a distinguished road

Mods? do you guys read this? i want a propeller on my mustang asap!
Old 11-19-2016, 09:33 AM   #4
msalama

Reputation power: 31
msalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of light

Which branch, Openbeta or stable? Because if it's the OB, there're no grounds for demanding _anything_ ASAP.

That said, they'll probably fix this pretty soonish anyway.
Old 11-19-2016, 09:45 AM   #5
Art-J

Reputation power: 17
Art-J is just really niceArt-J is just really niceArt-J is just really niceArt-J is just really niceArt-J is just really niceArt-J is just really niceArt-J is just really niceArt-J is just really niceArt-J is just really niceArt-J is just really niceArt-J is just really nice

It's in all branches. Haven't noticed it until this thread popped up , but it would be nice to get darker prop animation back.
Old 11-19-2016, 04:03 PM   #6
msalama

Reputation power: 31
msalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of light

Roger that Art.
Old 11-19-2016, 04:18 PM   #7
cthulhu68

Tested in 2.04 as well. Same thing but I suppose msalama is right ...I'ts an Alpha.
Old 12-06-2016, 03:15 PM   #8
Zimmerdylan

Reputation power: 13
Zimmerdylan is just really niceZimmerdylan is just really niceZimmerdylan is just really niceZimmerdylan is just really niceZimmerdylan is just really niceZimmerdylan is just really niceZimmerdylan is just really niceZimmerdylan is just really niceZimmerdylan is just really niceZimmerdylan is just really niceZimmerdylan is just really nice

I have to admit....I do miss it.
Zimmerdylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 05:19 PM   #9
BIGNEWY
Community Manager

Reputation power: 76
BIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys,

it is reported

thanks
Old 01-29-2017, 04:07 PM   #10
cthulhu68

Prop can now be seen in 1.5.6! Still seems very faint but I think this has just been an effect of lighting changes or something so it should look better as lighting gets dialed in for 2.5.