DCS weather

songweichang688

dcs weather, there is a Lua file, which has a fog script file, but add the value, the entire map is fog, which the Supreme can write a LUA file, want to put a fog at a particular airport, not Know how to write such a document,:lol:

fog =

{

thickness = 0,

visibility = 25,

density = 7,

}, -- end of fog

visibility =

{

distance = 80000,

}, -- end of visibility

[...] want to put a fog at a particular airport, not Know how to write such a document,:lol:

As far as I know, fog is a global setting, meaning that there's simply no way to confine fog to any particular spot on the map. Sure would be nice if it was possible, though. :thumbup:

I might be wrong, but on the new Normandy map I once had the impression that fog was a lot stronger near rivers and creeks, which would seem quite realistic I guess.

I might be wrong, but on the new Normandy map I once had the impression that fog was a lot stronger near rivers and creeks, which would seem quite realistic I guess.

That could be because rivers etc are lower than the surroundings, so the fog layer is slightly thicker there.

Playing with the thickness of the fog layer can give you very nice results, especially in mountainous areas.

• Like 1
Dutch Flanker Display Team | LLTM 2010 Tiger Spirit Award

• 3 months later...