2.5.3 micro-stuttering PG map

Gryzor

Just to report, I have a lot microstuttering in 2.5.3 beta (hotfix) in comparison with release version.

Specially noticed when I fly above ground at low altitude. I reverted to 2.5.2 and that sort of "microstuttering" does not exists in PG (even in Dubai is smooth as silk), with my configuration (32GB ram, ssd 2TB samsung 840EVO, 7700K@5Ghz, 1080ti)

I tested everything, no software in background, exactly the same configuration between the two testes.Maybe some coding of 2.5.3 related with different pre-loading could cause this new microstuttering?

I hope PG map will be tweak regarding performance, or at least, not decreasing in performance from one version to another

I second your request for optimization of the Persian Gulf map. There is something going on in that map which causes some serious performance issues.

Yep, agreed. One example is in the ‘Ready on the Ramp’ IA mission. On loading, I get about 30fps in VR until I roll past the other Hornets. Then, just go to the runway, look to the left where the other Hornets are parked and watch your frame rate drop by half!

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

u are in VR, Oculus ASW is broken with the patch+hotfix, so u will have microstutters with the rift!

but i agree, there is a performance issue with PG, stutters and freezes when flying low and near dubai with sams.

maybe the line of sight calculation is infringing with all these buildings on PG

u are in VR, Oculus ASW is broken with the patch+hotfix, so u will have microstutters with the rift!

but i agree, there is a performance issue with PG, stutters and freezes when flying low and near dubai with sams.

maybe the line of sight calculation is infringing with all these buildings on PG

If you are replying to my post, then no, it is not about the recent issues with ASW. The example I gave was the same before the recent updates.

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

I am comparing the microstuttering starting thorough STEAM VR plugin, with both version (2.5.2 and 2.5.3), not by oculus plugin. In 2.5.2 there is not microstuttering