2.5.1 update 1 SLI cloud flicker

With some research, I found out that the scaling problem exists only with inside view. The moment I switch to external view both VGA cards start to scale normally and fps gets double.

Now this is view related. very difficult to pinpoint what the problem is.

what plane/ planes does this happen with

8700k @5.2ghz delided \ Asus Maxiumus XI code \ RTX 3090 FE \ 32GB DDR4 corsair vengeance RGB @3600 \ 1TB Samsung 960 pro NVME \ 1TB samsung 850evo \ 2TB WD black HDD \ MFG crosswind v2 \  Virpil WARBRD X2 Constellation Alpha L+R and Mongoose CM3 throttle \ ASUSPG348Q 100hz 34 ultrawide 

[/i]https://imgur.com/a/VjNEllM

Ok gentle men. As posted before the scaling problem was from the inside view only. So there had to be something wrong with the internal view. With some hit and trial I found out that the whole problem was being created by mirrors. I turned them off and sli works like a charm now.

I prefer performance over mirrors :megalol::smilewink::thumbup::book::lol:

mirrors are such a performance drain

8700k @5.2ghz delided \ Asus Maxiumus XI code \ RTX 3090 FE \ 32GB DDR4 corsair vengeance RGB @3600 \ 1TB Samsung 960 pro NVME \ 1TB samsung 850evo \ 2TB WD black HDD \ MFG crosswind v2 \  Virpil WARBRD X2 Constellation Alpha L+R and Mongoose CM3 throttle \ ASUSPG348Q 100hz 34 ultrawide 

[/i]https://imgur.com/a/VjNEllM

mirrors are such a performance drain

Its not a performance drain. its actually a bug which limits the fps at around 47.

Performance drain would have been if activating the mirrors put burden on the GPUs. Its the opposite. Mirrors somehow limit the use of gpus and the fps locks at late 47.