What?USAF built next gen fighter and already flew it ?!

Snappy

Of course it could just be a US bluff, as the Chinese stealth flightier might still be

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

What do you think goes on at Grooms Lake and Tonopah? :lol:

Of course I know they test stuff there probably all the time, but usually for something big like the next gen air dominance fighter, there is an open tender with a specification and the usual candidates (LM, Boeing, Northrop) battle it out and one gets the contract and more or less secretly builds and tests it, see the Next Gen Bomber/Raider project or T-X

The article isnt very specific, but that they apparently already decided on a definite aircraft and got it flying is what surprised me..

Snappy

Of course it could just be a US bluff, as the Chinese stealth flightier might still be

A bluff called J-20 with over fifty produced? That’s almost as much as F-117 and more then B-2:) We can debate its stealthiness, but I think it’s hardly a bluff:)

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

Like the F-117 and B-2 were.

Oh, wait...

The point still stands as bluster is still a pretty important part of defense. Every prototype fighter or demonstrator carries with it the hopes of its creators that it'll be the next bulwark to shield a nation and governments are all too happy to share those hopes in a public manner. At least, in the most vague sense.

But, it doesn't mean that they'll ever come to fruition in an actual production run.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!