Syria

Several days ago I bought and paid for the Syria theater. I received a confirmation number ect. but I never got a link to the actual theater.. Ive tried using the module manager and highlighting the syria block but nothing happens..Can someone here put me on the right track please. Thankyou

I also purchased the Syria Map. downloaded okay via Module Manager but it is greyed out in the main menu ie instant action. And I am using Open Beta. I also tried deleting and re installing with same result. The Syria Map shows installed but not active. What gives?

I also purchased the Syria Map. downloaded okay via Module Manager but it is greyed out in the main menu ie instant action. And I am using Open Beta. I also tried deleting and re installing with same result. The Syria Map shows installed but not active. What gives?

"instant action"

There are no missions at this time.

Open in editor place an aircraft you own somewhere.

Click plane icon on left: Chick on map

Change aircraft to one you own.

Skill: set to player

You can also ramp start, turning point, etc. Play around with weather and time also.

Save the mission.

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

"instant action"

There are no missions at this time.

There are Instant Action missions for F-14B.

Beside that there are single missions for A-10C, Mi-8 and Su-27.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

There are Instant Action missions for F-14B.

Beside that there are single missions for A-10C, Mi-8 and Su-27.

OK,

Just minimal Drempel. If you have those modules.

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link