*** Official ED Campaign Creation Competition ***

I'll look and see if I can find a generic PDF "printer.

Here it is in MS XPS format. I'm not sure if that wil help or not.

Meantime, I'll continue to try and find a way to convert to PDF

===> PDF is now attached. Sorry I should have included that in the first place.

Dogs_Of_War_XPS.zip

Dogs_Of_War_Campign_Doc.pdf

Edited by AKA_Clutter
Add PDF file

----------------

AKA_Clutter

Win 10 Pro, Intel i7 8700k @4.6 GHz, EVGA RTX 3080  FTW, Ultra 64 GB G.Skill DDR4 3600 RAM, Acer 27" flat screen, Oculus Rift S, HP Reverb G2, CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle and Pro Rudder Pedals HOTAS, TM Warthog HOTAS, MFG Rudder Pedals, TrackIR 5 Pro w/Vector Expansion, PointCTRL.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All,

I'm sorry for any trougle that you are having with downloading the Dogs of War Campaign from Rapidshare. :(

This is the first time that I have uesed it, and I may not have things setup correctly.

I do have it in a Collectors account and not a premium account. I don't know if that causes issues with downloading or not.

Any help will be appreciated. :helpsmilie:

Thanks, :pilotfly:

----------------

AKA_Clutter

Win 10 Pro, Intel i7 8700k @4.6 GHz, EVGA RTX 3080  FTW, Ultra 64 GB G.Skill DDR4 3600 RAM, Acer 27" flat screen, Oculus Rift S, HP Reverb G2, CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle and Pro Rudder Pedals HOTAS, TM Warthog HOTAS, MFG Rudder Pedals, TrackIR 5 Pro w/Vector Expansion, PointCTRL.

As far as I know, they have a limited bandwidth system for non-registered users (that is, the downloader being non-registered). If their pipes are getting full, people who don't pay for an account don't get to download until their pipes are de-clogged.

If I manage to get it downloaded I'll mirror it on my server.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Ok! After many times to try downloading, Rapidshare let me d/l. :thumbup:

If AKA Clutter authorizes me, I can upload to filefront (no time for wait, no limits D/L, etc.)

Many thanks for your work, AKA_Clutter!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

www.ecv56condor.com.ar

AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE 3.4

8Gb Kingston 1333

Nvidia GTX 460 1Gb

Saitek X-52 Pro

Saitek Ruddels Pedals

TIR 5 + Clip Pro

Win 7 64b

Ok! After many times to try downloading, Rapidshare let me d/l. :thumbup:

If AKA Clutter authorizes me, I can upload to filefront (no time for wait, no limits D/L, etc.)

Many thanks for your work, AKA_Clutter!

ECV56_Tordo,

I can see no problems with uploading it to file front.

If someone knows why it shouldn't be uploaded there to help all download it, please let me know.

Salute!

----------------

AKA_Clutter

Now that Black Shark Dogs of War Campaign files the files are up on other fast websites, I no longer have my link on my free website up .

Later, after the contest is finished, updates to the Campaign missions will probably follow..

They are now in the process of being created...

They will include corrections (if needed) and improvements..

:joystick:

AKA_Ramstein

Edited by Ramstein
update

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Thanks much EtherealIN!

----------------

AKA_Clutter

Hey Clutter, something about your campaign makes me remember Pink Floyd, not sure what :)

ROFLMAO :lol:

Ah HA! You found it! You found the special place in mission 12 where there are many species of small furry animals gathered together in a cave grooving with a Pict! or is it the wall? :)

Actually, I don't have a clue as nothing was done intentionally to include a reference to Pink Floyd. I was a HUGE Pink Floyd fan LONG before their "Dark Side of the Moon" album came out (Sort of dates me doesn't it :) )

Anyway, I'll go take a look and see what might have crept in via my subconscious.

Salute!

----------------

AKA_Clutter

:thumbup:

"The Dogs of War" is a song by Pink Floyd from their 1987 album, A Momentary Lapse of Reason. (...) describes how politicians orchestrate wars that the public does not know about. The song also suggests that the major influence behind war is money."

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asteroids

Update this

:D

:thumbup:

"The Dogs of War" is a song by Pink Floyd from their 1987 album, A Momentary Lapse of Reason. (...) describes how politicians orchestrate wars that the public does not know about. The song also suggests that the major influence behind war is money."

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:doh:

As you can see, it it was purely accident although it does fit very well.

The title came from the fact that I am in a squad called the AKA Wardogs. Also, I named the US units for the USMC 2nd Bat. 7th Marines whose nickname are the War Dogs.

( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2nd_Battalion_7th_Marines )

Again, it was not on purpose, but it works!

Thanks for pointing that out!

----------------

AKA_Clutter

• 1 month later...

Just a heads up,,

there have been some fixes wiith the 'Dogs of War Campaign' missions.. they are currently in testing..

when they are ready, they will be posted..

:pilotfly:

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

• 2 weeks later...

A little bird told me that the updated DOW camapign files are very close to release..

Some missions fixes and spellings in mission breifings..

looking good!

:pilotfly:

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

Thanks for all your work on DOW Ramstein! Could you answer a question for me? When I played the first mission, was I supposed to get a some message telling me the mission was a success? I am not complaining, it is cool if it doesn't have that, just wondering if I was missing something. Thanks again!

Toast

Aviate, Navigate, Communicate. and When All Else Fails, Aviate More :pilotfly:

Thanks for all your work on DOW Ramstein! Could you answer a question for me? When I played the first mission, was I supposed to get a some message telling me the mission was a success? I am not complaining, it is cool if it doesn't have that, just wondering if I was missing something. Thanks again!

Toast

No, you are not missing anything. Revision 0 did not incorporate "Mission Success" messages.:(

HOWEVER, Revision 1 will to a degree. Four mission (two new ones and the first two existing ones) will have mission success, mission draw (stalemate) and mission failure messages. Also these missions are linked so that the next mission will automatically launch. There is some randomness built into what launches next as well :):)

We hope to get Rev 1 up by this coming Monday. :joystick:

Thanks for playing and asking! :thumbup:

----------------

AKA_Clutter

All,

We are glad to announce that Revision 1 of this Campaign has been released.

Please see the following thread for more information

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=847612#post847612

Revision 1 can be downloaded from:

http://rapidshare.com/files/360312125/Dog_of_War_Campaign_Rev_1_0.zip

Enjoy!!

----------------

AKA_Clutter