TM Warthog COOLIE switch Left inop

Hey Guys,

I decided to hop back into the A-10C recently since I've been flying the F/A-18C for the most part since it came out. When I went to set the left MFD as SOI, nothing happened. I went into the controls page to see if there was any deletions somehow and there wasn't. I loaded up the TARGET Device Analyzer and saw that the switch itself does function properly. I'm not sure what's causing this issue. In fairness to the recent update that I installed today, version ending .410 I believe, it didn't work yesterday when I had v. .408 either. Is there something I missed or is anyone else having this problem?

537 Mongo
CO vVF-161 Fightin' Stingrays
Check us out on the web!

• 2 weeks later...

Confirm button/switch operation in Windows 10 (Win 7 is similar) Control Panel / Hardware and Sound / Devices and Printers / Multimedia Devices / right mouse click on TM WH throttle image to view Game Controllers. Highlight Throttle - HOTAS Warthog, select Properties, Test tab and view red light indicator goes on and off as you operate button/switch. If it does not illuminate in the Test area, then that button is NOT registering an input. That would then point to a hardware issue, otherwise; it is probably software related and fixable.

Edited by Backy 51

I don't need no stinkin' GPS! (except for PGMs :D) :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]