DCS WWII: Europe 1944

Ahemm!!... cough cough.. well this can only have positive spin-offs for DCS, wrt to WW2 era stuff, resulting in more a/c and faster 'launch' times.

I'm not sure about Luthier though.. maybe he was left with a hot CLOD potato.. maybe he'll shine in DCS.

Otherwise.. I'm happy with the news.

:-)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is great news...DCS is progressing towards being the de-facto combat simulator. DCS as a base definitely needs some core work but they are setting up for a ton of new content creators so that hopefully ED can concentrate on the core of the game (optimization, graphics, terrain engine, AI, etc..)

I hope within the next year or so my module listing on my DCS World dashboard starts filling up!

Might have to make the Icons Smaller....

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Good news, I think most guessed this anyway when Wags hinted at a new "exciting partner" (not sure if exact wording lol) a short while back for the WWII era. I thought it might have just been Ilya Shevchenko (Luthier) at the time tbh, even better that more are on board. Nice to have proper confirmation though :thumbup:

♫ ' Papa was a hairy mole.....Wherever he dug a den was his home ' ♫

777 has the IL2 name, DCS World has the IL2 developers... Going to make for interesting forum discussions across the internet... better hire some more moderators :)

Sound Familiar?

Ubi Has the Lock On name..... DCS World has the Lockon Developers.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

Yup opening up too 3rd parties is the true start for DCS.

Expansion/co operation on WW2 modules.

We will see an explosion in aircraft from here on in.... hopefully on the end of my sharks 30mm.

Sweet.

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

All will be much more clear after the Kickstarter video is released soon. I think you will all be quite happy :)

New, complete WW2 theater along with new EDGE powered terrain of middle europe? That would make me quite happy :)

DCS: Flaming Cliffs of Dover :)

I'd Buy it

All will be much more clear after the Kickstarter video is released soon. I think you will all be quite happy :)

You are an evil genius. :D

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

What if i dont wanna wait... lol....