Polychop Simulations OH-58D Kiowa

no

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For me Poly can take any time they need for the Kiowa . It’s the only chance to get a proper Kiowa with realistic physics. If it’s another gazelle … it will be this for years. 

And I wish for Poly that the Kiowa will be good as possible 👍🏻

Edited by Schlomo1933

• 1 month later...
On 11/7/2023 at 8:16 PM, Schlomo1933 said:

For me razbam can take any time they need for the Kiowa . It’s the only chance to get a proper Kiowa with realistic physics. If it’s another gazelle … it will be this for years. 

And I wish for razbam that the Kiowa will be good as possible 👍🏻

Just check M2kC performance fully laden in DCS and RL, and rethink what you wrote here. I really like current Gazelle, it's challanging, but feels real.

• Like 1

Although I appreciate that PC want to release a full-functioning product out of the box, I'm somewhat bewildered by the total lack of development reports, screenshots, explanations etc. Wouldn't that be a good way of a)letting know the community that the project is very much alive and well, b) keeping people excited and c) generating more interest from more potential buyers in the future? 

Genuinely a bit confused by the lack of news. This is one of my most-anticipated modules. Looking forward to seeing it at some point 🙂 

• Like 6

Their product was represented in the last Beyond ED video.

They've said multiple times on their discord that everything is fine and well under way. They can't and won't say anything at the moment because they have partners that this product now depends upon and they're waiting for answers.

Last message was that news are coming "very soon".

• Like 1

Were did you find „very soon”? No, it will not be very soon or even soon, expect it in 2024 (maybe) but near the end I suppose, so long way still. Very soon means this week, maximum month for most people.

• Like 2

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

On 12/24/2023 at 4:32 PM, LorenLuke said:

Well this is awesome... I do hope they model the 5.56x45mm ballistics correctly.  Having shot a lot from a helo IRL the lead in the video look a little to short but I am EXTREMELY excited for this feature regardless of the accuracy/authenticity.

Edited by Rodeo
  • Like 3

Corsair 5000D Black - i913900KS 24 core 3.2GHz - ASUS Z790 Hero DDR5 - 64GB Dominator DDR5 - iCUE H150i Liquid Cooler - QL iCUE Fans- PNY 24GB RTX4090 - 2TB 990 Pro - 2TB 980 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS/Throttle and TRP Pedals - Cougars MFD - Total Controls MFBB - TEK AHCP - Trak Racer TR8 Pro cockpit and a frustrating Pimax 8kx Varjo Aero.... "So I commandeered the police car and was giving people rides in it for $80… I don't call it a drinking problem; I call it a 'making to much money' problem"--Jungle Recon

1 hour ago, adirtynurse said:

Have they confirmed UAV downlinks? 😮 I know they said that you can see other KW feeds through L2MUM, but I haven't heard any confirmation about UAV feed.

Yeah Ehm, L2 MUM is exactly that (Level 2 Maned-Unmaned teaming) and yes they confirmed it a while ago on discord as far as I remember.

wait what??

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

2 hours ago, Heimz said:

Cockpit shenanigans been done before, let's toast to more! 

LOL! You have it already! Im sure, beta tests 😁!

• Like 1

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro