f-15e missiles

PrototypeBayu8

Help!!

It seems that i cannot load the a2a missiles in the body pylons on the f-15e (Not the wing, keep in mind)

Any solution to that ??

Thanks

Nope, can't manually do it. Check the F-15E's default payloads though, there are some with AMRAAMs and/or Sparrows on the belly. You could have them a while ago (before 1.2.7 I think).

Edited by Sweep

Lord of Salt

They didn't allow A2A missiles on those pylons on the mission editor. My best guess is for balance sakes or they didn't do the extra coding because in real life, there are 3 hardpoints on the bottom fuselage and 3 more on the CFTs. You can mount 3 bombs on the 3 hardpoints and 3 bombs on the pylons on the CFTs. However, you can only mount 2 A2A missiles on those hardpoints on the fuselage. In the mission editor, you'll notice that there are three hardpoints available for you to attach bombs to, but it would require some extra coding work in order for some of the stations to become invalid once you attach an A2A missile to it.

(refer to pictures attached, in Air to Ground weapons, you can see you can attach 3 bombs, however, you can only attach 2 A2A missiles in the same hardpoints)

external_stores_ag.jpg.1dd53bde9d477a221d8c96fbe259f582.jpg

external_stores_aa.jpg.dd47cab3c8b3a7970cfe4c39a4392c86.jpg

AMD 5600X -- Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision -- 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 -- HP Reverb G2 -- Logitech 3D Extreme Pro -- Thrustmaster TWCS

BRRRT!  Car and aviation enthusiast, gun nut and computer nerd! 🙂