Clean Flat Screen

I personally use a Tupperware MicroFiber cloth that I moist with water only. It really cleans each and every fin´ngerprint, grease, fly sh?t, anything on all my screens.

My wife got those and I have to say, from all microfiber cloths I have had and tested ( from Apple, local store, etc.. ) those work the best but any one will do the job.

Dont make it wet, water it and wring it out as much as you can and then rub gently along the edges, corners and all over the screen. Dont use force, if a spot is hard to get off, just rub in circles, gently but longer.

Mind you, I used to use Glass cleaner and one day, my wife put fabric softener. into that bottle...OMG LOL..my MacbookPro stank like a Laundry and I actually couldnt remedy the mishap completely.

Luckily Apple replaced the screen for another malfunction it had and thus I got a new screen/lid.

Only LITTLE water and MicroFiber ;)

edit: The Tupperware cloth is really coarse, not like the ones you get with glasses or iPhones etc.. it really looks coarse too. So if you buy one, get the roughest looking one you can find and not the silk looking ones.

Edited by BitMaster

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X