English voice assistant for sling operations

Hello,

I am currently learning sling operations and I am most interested in the english automatic voice assistant, which guides pilot where to and at which distance pilot must move helicopter to achieve presise hover over the load.

I found the sound files:

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Sounds\Speech\Sound\ENG\Mi-8MT\Messages

In DCS options, I have:

Special > Mi-8MTV2 > Customized Cockpit = English

Gameplay > Avionics Language = English

But no english voice for sling operations.

As the english soundfiles are available, why should I use the English radio voices for Russian aircrafts MOD https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1412070/ ?

Is there an option that I mislooked?

- Tony -

. My Reviews: Oilfield Campaign - Argo Campaign l My Mission: Huey Ramp Start Voice-Over New!

. Microsoft Force Feedback 2 base modded with a CH Fighterstick - VKB Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV Pedals

. Intel i5 4670K @4.3 GHz - 32 Gb DDR3 - MSI GTX 1080 - ASUS PG278QR 27" 2K @165 Hz G-Sync

Custom pit and avionics language options are irrelevant. The assistant language depends on the side your heli is assigned to, just like with ATC and ground crew. Switch to any "blue" country and he will speak English.

• Like 1

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Cibit and Art-J, many thanks for your ultra-fast answers and valuable tips.

I created a mission with a USA Mi-8 and indeed it works.

Problem is when I'm flying the Oilfield campaign, the chopper is Russian. So I'm afraid I will have to use English radio voices for Russian aircrafts MOD https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.c...files/1412070/

• Like 1

- Tony -

. My Reviews: Oilfield Campaign - Argo Campaign l My Mission: Huey Ramp Start Voice-Over New!

. Microsoft Force Feedback 2 base modded with a CH Fighterstick - VKB Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV Pedals

. Intel i5 4670K @4.3 GHz - 32 Gb DDR3 - MSI GTX 1080 - ASUS PG278QR 27" 2K @165 Hz G-Sync