Need help with default.lua Mod

I've built a complete front cockpit and need some help with the default.lua to make it work properly. Basically the guarded switches.

I have a single button that I would like to make hold the guards open while the button is held. Once the button is released then the guard would close. I thought this should do it but it isn't working. It will open the guard, but releasing the button does not make it close:

{ down = ctrl_commands.SpinRecCover, up = ctrl_commands.SpinRecCover, cockpit_device_id = devices.CONTROL_INTERFACE, valuedown = 0.0, valueup = 1.0, name = ('ALT Spin Recovery Switch Cover - OPEN/CLOSE'), category = {('Special For Joystick'), ('Instrument Panel')}}

{ down = engines_commands.LENG_FireSwCover_ITER, cockpit_device_id = devices.ENGINES_INTERFACE, value_down = 0.0, valueup=1.0, name = _('Left Engine/AMAD Fire Warning/Extinguisher Light Cover - OPEN/CLOSE'), category = {_('Instrument Panel')}},

{ down = engines_commands.RENG_FireSwCover_ITER, cockpit_device_id = devices.ENGINES_INTERFACE, value_down = 0.0, valueup=1.0, name = _('Right Engine/AMAD Fire Warning/Extinguisher Light Cover - OPEN/CLOSE'), category = {_('Instrument Panel')}},

Edited by Jself

you also missed the "_" in the "value_down" of the first line (ALT Spin Recovery Switch Cover).

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5