Moved from Steam to Standalone OB - How do I get VR to work?

Notso

I just downloaded the latest OB standalone version in a different directory but can't get it to work in VR with my Reverb. If I open the Steam WMR app, it then loads the Steam version of DCS rather than the Standalone version I just installed. What's the correct sequence to get it to work? TIA.

System HW: i9-9900K @5ghz, MSI 11GB RTX-2080-Ti Trio, G-Skill 32GB RAM, Reverb HMD, Steam VR, TM Warthog Hotas Stick & Throttle, TM F/A-18 Stick grip add-on, TM TFRP pedals. SW: 2.5.6 OB

You have to set the VR Option in DCS

That was it, thank you! :doh:

A couple of additional Questions related to the migration:

1) Where do I set up all the fancy features for the VR settings such as motion reprojection, resolution, etc that I had in Steam? Or Because it's still using Steam VR, are those settings still being applied like when I was running DCS through Steam?

2) I assume I can copy all my WH stick profiles and ME missions I created over from the steam directory to the new Stand-alone directory, correct? I especially don't want to have to remap all the HOTAS and MPD settings for each aircraft.

TIA

System HW: i9-9900K @5ghz, MSI 11GB RTX-2080-Ti Trio, G-Skill 32GB RAM, Reverb HMD, Steam VR, TM Warthog Hotas Stick & Throttle, TM F/A-18 Stick grip add-on, TM TFRP pedals. SW: 2.5.6 OB

That was it, thank you! :doh:

A couple of additional Questions related to the migration:

1) Where do I set up all the fancy features for the VR settings such as motion reprojection, resolution, etc that I had in Steam? Or Because it's still using Steam VR, are those settings still being applied like when I was running DCS through Steam?

TIA

Anyone? It seems like the Reverb is still using Steam VR to run even though I open the game directly from the standalone directory. So should I assume that all the settings like Advanced Supersample Filtering, MR. resolution per eye and Motion Smoothing currently in my Steam VR settings are still being used by DCS?

You need stand alone and Steam VR to run DCS on your HMD.

Yes, all the SteamVR settings are used by DCS. (Motion smoothing does not work out of the box. I prefer 60hz mode and achieve 60 FPS at all times. Your milage may vary.)

Edited by Motomouse

VIC-20@1.108 MHz, onboard GPU, 5KB RAM, μυωπία goggles, Competition Pro HOTAS

You need stand alone and Steam VR to run DCS on your HMD.

Yes, all the SteamVR settings are used by DCS. (Motion smoothing does not work out of the box. I prefer 60hz mode and achieve 60 FPS at all times. Your milage may vary.)

Cool, thanks!