Steerpoint displayed on HUD?

Beazle

It already is displayed in the HUD, it is a vertical line beneath the heading tape at the top to indicate where the selected way point is.

Wags even mentions it specifically in the NAV and Waypoint video they released yesterday.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

Yes yes I know that. I mean will it physiccaly display the waypoint on the ground like a-10c, f-16c etc.

Here is an example, the diamond represent the waypoint dusplayed on HUD that I am talking about..

Yes yes I know that. I mean will it physiccaly display the waypoint on the ground like a-10c, f-16c etc.

Here is an example, the diamond represent the waypoint dusplayed on HUD that I am talking about..

Yes, Wags made mention of that already. Projecting the waypoint on the ground is one of the remaining items for the NAV system to implement.

Yes, Wags made mention of that already. Projecting the waypoint on the ground is one of the remaining items for the NAV system to implement.

Are u sure about it? I suppose, Matt meant Target Points.

I didn't saw anywhere (YouTube) that WP was projected on the ground or on the space through HUD. Only TGT

PC: i9-10850K ~5.2GHz / Asus Rog Strix H490 Gaming, Asus GTX1080 Rog Strix Gaming OC, HyperX Fury RGB 32Gb RAM 3200MHz, SSD 512Gb, HDD 1Tb, Windows 10 x64. 2 x Samsung Curved 32" 

VirpilControls software engineer

He said you can designate a WP as a TGT

I think it is not the same thing, you can't mark everytime your WP as a TGT on the ground: for me it's so annoying:noexpression:

SILVER 11 | Dedde

DCS MODULES: A-10C; F-15C ; M2000C; AV-8B N/A; F/A-18C; SA342; CA.

Asus PRIME Z490-P Intel Core i7 10700K @4.9 GHzNvidia GeForce GTX1070 8GbCorsair Vengeance LPX Black 32Gb (2x16Gb) DDR4 @3200MHzSamsung 850 EVO 256GbSamsung 24" 1920x1080 @60HzTrackIr 5; Hotas Warthog; Thrustmaster TFRP; Turtle Beach PX22;

Are u sure about it? I suppose, Matt meant Target Points.

I didn't saw anywhere (YouTube) that WP was projected on the ground or on the space through HUD. Only TGT

That's true now that I think of it.

In the Hornet any Waypoint (WYPT) that is designated automatically becomes a Target. The WYPT option on the HI changes to boxed TGT to indicate its change in status the diamond is displayed on the HUD and Radar and HI. Designation either by Sensor or Nav system designation (NAVDSG)

Similar thing happens with an Offset Aim Point... though with an OAP it doesn't become a TGT until the Offset is added either manually or in the case of an Overfly designation where the offset is added automatically on TDC depression

• 2 months later...

now that the Hornet is in EA....can someone tell if there is a way to show the "waypoint diamond" in HUD?Like it is in the A10C or F16C?provide some tutorial?or it is not yet implemented?

I tried to select the waypoint as a target but i don't get the diamond...while if i use HUD as SOI and slide the TDC around i can designate a point on the ground

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png