Problem to repair tail wheel

Xilon_x

F-86 Saber if you break the front wheel, the airplane remains inclined with the nose on the ground. If you ask for the aircraft to be repaired afterwards, it remains tilted forward with the nose forward and then the repaired car breaks again because the aircraft is tilted forward.

This isn't entirely a F-86-specific bug. Sometimes it works if you repair twice. The trick for that is that the 'instantly breaking nosewheel' might not collapse completely and thus you 'move up' to horizontal position with every repair cycle.

I tried to repair it a second time but the plane always remains in an inclined position and as soon as it is repaired, the wheel is broken. I tried 3 - 4 - 5. the aircraft to be repaired should be in a horizontal position but this unfortunately does not happen.

• 4 weeks later...

It seems that contrary to my earlier statement there is a specific problem with the repair routine on the F-86.

I tried to use the emergency gear retraction button in an attempt to even out the position of the plane and prevent this, but that only led to the plane being repaired halfway in the ground and consequently getting launched upwards.

You should try that, it's positively hilarious, just not very useful.