Same Aircraft Multiplayer

Greetings Fellow Pilots,

Apart from the helicopters, are there any aircraft, preferably modern avionics, that can have two players working the aircraft? I mean in the sense of pilot and weapons officer? If so, what is the name of the module

Thanks

IR

Toni Carrera (Ice Rhino)

ThrustMaster HOTAS Warthog Throttle & A10C Stick, ThrustMaster F/A-18C Stick, ThrustMaster TFRP Pedals, ThrustMaster Cougars x 2, fitted to CubeSim USB Screens, TrackIR 4 Active LED & Cap Reflector, Stream Deck XL

Intel® Core™ i7-5820K 12 Core Processor, 32GB RAM, 1 x 500GB SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD, 1 x 1TB SSD 4 x 4TB Western Digital Mechanical. 2 x ASUS GTX 1080's SLI, ASUS 29" Ultrawide flanked by 2 x 22" IPS Monitors

Nothing allows you to do it currently. The first module will be the LZ-39 trainer aircraft. Eventually all of the trainers will allow 2 players to be in the same plane at the one time.

There is also a Panavia Tornado (PolyChop)coming up, but I don't think that will be out until next xmas at the earliest(probably later), as well as an F-15E (RAZBAM)(but again probably a 2017 release date).

The first combat airplane to feature multiplayer will most likely be the F-14.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cockpit Spectator Mode

Thank you all.

It was the F-14 that prompted me to ask this question. I hope the F-14 comes soon, even if it is just Beta. Would look forward to the Tornado also, being a Brit and all.

Thanks

Toni Carrera (Ice Rhino)

ThrustMaster HOTAS Warthog Throttle & A10C Stick, ThrustMaster F/A-18C Stick, ThrustMaster TFRP Pedals, ThrustMaster Cougars x 2, fitted to CubeSim USB Screens, TrackIR 4 Active LED & Cap Reflector, Stream Deck XL

Intel® Core™ i7-5820K 12 Core Processor, 32GB RAM, 1 x 500GB SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD, 1 x 1TB SSD 4 x 4TB Western Digital Mechanical. 2 x ASUS GTX 1080's SLI, ASUS 29" Ultrawide flanked by 2 x 22" IPS Monitors

The Gazelle looks cool. Wonder if that will be a MP cockpit?

T

Toni Carrera (Ice Rhino)

Nothing allows you to do it currently. The first module will be the LZ-39 trainer aircraft. Eventually all of the trainers will allow 2 players to be in the same plane at the one time.

There is also a Panavia Tornado (PolyChop)coming up, but I don't think that will be out until next xmas at the earliest(probably later), as well as an F-15E (RAZBAM)(but again probably a 2017 release date).

The first combat airplane to feature multiplayer will most likely be the F-14.

Corrections: RAZBAM is not currently working on the F-15E for DCS nor is Polychop working on the Tornado. Both have made that pretty clear.

So with that out of the way, the L-39 is first and has it partially working right now (very limited from what I've heard). For something meaningful, my bet is on the SA-342 Gazelle by Polychop. They've said it probably won't have multi crew in the initial release but that they intend to add it when possible. The Gazelle is certain to be released this year and likely to be the next module released. The Bo-105 by Polychop may or may not come this year, too early to say. BST has said they will restart the Mi-24 project this year, so depending on the state that's in, it is a possibility. For fixed (mostly) wing, LNS's F-14 is the only thing officially announced. I do not think there is any chance it will be released this year but next year is likely. Multi crew in MP should be an established thing by then, so it will likely have it on day 1.