INS Explained

RagnarBSE

As I posted before, you do not want to confirm the lat/long on store heading alignment.

Yeah I noticed that. I’ve had no problem confirming in stored heading align. Aligns exactly as expected, and I’ve had issue when not confirming so I dunno, I confirm and it works for me.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

Yeah I noticed that. I’ve had no problem confirming in stored heading align. Aligns exactly as expected, and I’ve had issue when not confirming so I dunno, I confirm and it works for me.

Note when confirming lat/log in Stor HDG the word "ALIGN" does not show in the HUD and it does not flash at 1.5 min.

Also, as I posted, for normal alignment, you do want to re enter/ verify Lat/long

Edited by mvsgas
spelling

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Note when conforming lat/log in Stor HDG the word "ALIGN" does not show in the HUD and it does not flash at 1.5 min.

Also, as I posted, for normal alignment, you do want to re enter/ verify Lat/long

I don’t bother re-entering and it seems to work fine?

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.