An Eye for an Eye v0.9- Single player/2 player for F-15C

I just wanted to say I am playing these missions on 2.5.6 and they are working fine. Not only fine, but awesome! I'm loving them! The missions are a hoot and the voices are highly entertaining 🙂

Thank you for making these!

"...I just wanna fly; put your arms around me baby, put your arms around me baby" - Sugar Ray

RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG B550 Gaming mobo, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD 2TB game install drive, Oculus Quest Pro via link cable, Standalone DCS beta.

I've just started them as well, although I keep failing mission 1 because...

Spoiler...

Spoiler

I'm taking too long to get close enough to the target plane and entering airspace I shouldn't be. It's like when I'm trying to get close to a tanker and find I've crossed a new continent before I'm lined up. Full burner next time to give myself plenty of time to line up...

Edited by chumpeagle

i7-13700k | nVidia 3080 Ti | 64GB RAM

VKB MCG Ultimate stick with old Sidewinder FFB2 as well |  Warthog Throttle | TrackIR

FC3 | F/A-18C | F-5e | Harrier | KA-50 | Spitfire

• 2 weeks later...

@feefifofum

I loved Mission2, and I was trying to change the time of the mission to be at twilight.

However, when I change the time of the mission in the mission editor and save as a new mission, it does not take effect.

In other words, the original mission time is 21h15.

I change it to 17h15 and save.

When I load the mission, the mission plays in the middle of the day, with sun right above me.

Am I missing something to change the time?

Maintain thy airspeed lest the ground rise up and smite thee!

YiizHx5.gif

Update on my question above-

The sunset on that day specified in the mission, was at 20h29.

On 4/29/2018 at 5:59 PM, feefifofum said:

DCS follows RW solar/lunar cycles for the region. Set the time of day accordingly. Want sunrise? Look up sunrise in Georgia/Russia on that given date.

Maintain thy airspeed lest the ground rise up and smite thee!

YiizHx5.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...