Landing gear issue

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue after the latest patch but the landing gear in the F18 will randomly go down on it's own. I was doing a bombing run and I was about to laze my target when my landing gear came down and messed everything up. I am using the logitech x56. It's pretty new (January) and I've checked and there arent any double key bindings. I also tried gently touching my gear control to see if it was the button starting to go but it had no effect. Seems to happen randomly. Is anyone else having this problem? I dont think it was the April fool's joke because it was happening yeaterday as well.

Edited by mmoccio

F/A-18C | F-16C | JF-17 | F-14 | FC3 | AV-8B | AJS-37 | F-5E | M-2000C | Mig 15bis | C-101 | F-86 | A-10C | P-51D | Fw 190 A-8 | Christen Eagle II | Bf 109 K-4 |

Ryzen 5 2600 | MSI RTX 2070 Super | ASROCK B450m Pro | 16GB G.SKill Ripjaws 3200 DDR4 | 500GB WD Blue Internal SSD | 1TB Samsung Evo 860 SSD | Logitech X56 HOTAS | PSEYE Track IR | Delan Clip | :joystick:

The landing gear works fine for me. I had the X-55 before switching to the Warthog few years ago and both, the X-55 and the X-56 are known for massive ghosting issues. I could solve that problem partially (but not completely) by plugging my X55 throttle into a powered USB hub. If you haven't done so yet, maybe give that a try. But be aware that this, iirc, doesen't seem to solve the problem for every X-55/56 owner having that problem. Just be sure to get a good hub, as not every USB hub provides enough power.

Phanteks EvolvX / Win 11 / i9 12900K / MSI Z690 Carbon / MSI Suprim RTX 3090 / 64GB G.Skill Trident Z  DDR5-6000 / 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD / 2TB PCIe 3.0 NVMe SSD / 2TB SATA SSD / 1TB SATA SSD / Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora Pro 360 / beQuiet StraightPower 1200W

RSEAT S1 / VPC T50 CM2 + 300mm extension + Realsimulator F18 CGRH / VPC WarBRD + TM Warthog grip / WinWing F/A-18 Super Taurus / 4x TM Cougar MFD / TM TPR / HP Reverb G2