Virpil T-50 Throttle/T-50CM2 joy

Hammer1-1

Profiles for anyone who may need to fix certain issues with mapping external commands. Joystick profile is intended for WarBRD base only.

Virpil T-50 throttle has 128 buttons to assign in 5 modes, all hats have been removed to represent buttons instead. Note this is NOT for the T-50CM throttle. This is the generation prior to CM release. Extra buttons for modes include: B1 -B8 buttons/5 modes, all E buttons as encoders/5 modes, B9 button/2 modes, Button 9/5 modes (solitary button on R/throttle). Rz axis as single button press (I use this lever as the gear handle, can possibly macro). This is the vertical slider on the right side of the throttle. I have not tried this, but it possibly can also be used as an axis as well. Would work well if it does for the P-51 series for both flaps and landing gear. Late edit: it does. Needs a little bit of tweaking at the moment to make it feasible, but works either as a button or an axis.

Virpil T-50 CM2 joystick right hand has all hats removed for a total of 32 button presses. Joystick paddle acts as both an axis and a button press.

It is advised to redo calibration for your stick as this may not be indicative of yours.

To load these profiles, place these files anywhere you wish. It is important you follow these steps closely:

Select your joystick you wish to load this profile on to in the dropdown menu.

Go to the profiles tab and import profile from file.

Select profile you wish to load in the location where you placed it.

Click SAVE VPC DEVICE. <------important Will not save if you press load VPC device.

If you have a custom profile, please do not forget to save your profiles first. All you need to do is click export to file and name it to desired whatever.

Virpil T-50 combo profiles.rar

Edited by Hammer1-1

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

• 4 weeks later...

Update - this profile set is only good under VPC configurator tool 191128 and is not backwards/forwards compatible.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

And be aware firmware after 191105 has a bug in it with 32 split

Ill just update my stick and run 2 different VPC profile configurators. Im not playing the dancing game with rebinding everything in every jet...too much work! :pilotfly:

My wallpaper and skins

Ill just update my stick and run 2 different VPC profile configurators. Im not playing the dancing game with rebinding everything in every jet...too much work! :pilotfly:

that is the main reason I use joystick gremlin instead of binding inside DCS

No more pre-orders

Click here for tutorials for using Virpil Hardware and Software

Click here for Virpil Flight equipment dimensions and pictures.

It took me a while to figure out the VPC software, using joystick gremlin is another ordeal...my opinion.

My wallpaper and skins