Setting TDC

How do I map this to my warthog TDC mini mouse ?

2z7pqgj.jpg

Edited by Shack

Intel i9 7980XE @4.4Hz

64GB DDR4 RAM at 2666MHz

GTX 1080Ti with 11GB GDDR5X

Reverb Pro HMD

HOTAS: TM Warthog throttle / TM F18 Grip

Dual H640P Huion tablets used with VRK (Virtual Kneeboard ) software

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

DOF Reality P6, 6 axis Motion Platform

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Under Axis you’ll the TDC Horz/Vert items

Alienware Area 51 R5 - Intel i9 7980XE (4.7 GHz), 32GB Dual Channel HyperX DDR4 XMP, Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Graphics 11GB GDDR5X SLI, 4.5 TB combo of SSDs/HDDs, Alienware 1500 Watt Multi-GPU Power Supply, Alienware 25” 240Hz Gaming Monitor, Alienware Pro Gaming Keyboard, TM HOTAS, TM Cougar F-16C MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, TrackIR5, Win10 Pro x64

Bind the ones just under those one's Shack

Horizontal Axis

Vertical Axis

OK, sniped by everyone LOL

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

How are you setting this? When I click on the box under axis commands to set it it just acts like I haven't clicked. Says no command available for this device.

I have Warthog Throttle.

Edited by HawkDCS

Rig: 5960X @ 4.5GHZ 32GB 3000Mhz DDR4 Titan XP Dell 3415W 21:9 Thrustmaster Warthog

How are you setting this? When I click on the box under axis commands to set it it just acts like I haven't clicked. Says no command available for this device.

I have Warthog Throttle.

Make sure you are clicking in the correct column for the Warthog Throttle.

You may need to scroll side ways to fine the correct column, if you have many controls.

I'm using CH HOTAS controls here as seen here.

attachment.php?attachmentid=187045&stc=1&d=1528546526

Setting_Up_TDC_Axis_DCS.thumb.jpg.9fe64f40239833cec1ffb02ce23b29ea.jpg

Edited by David OC

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

Setting TDC

Yep boxes are grayed out for WH throttle. Friend has same issue.

Try deleting the input folder under the f18 folder from your saved games and relaunch DCS so they are rebuilt.

Good luck

TJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try deleting the input folder under the f18 folder from your saved games and relaunch DCS so they are rebuilt.

Good luck

TJ

Will I lose all my binds?

Rig: 5960X @ 4.5GHZ 32GB 3000Mhz DDR4 Titan XP Dell 3415W 21:9 Thrustmaster Warthog

Did this resolve the issue for you Tj1376? I also have the TMWH and have this same issue, where my option is grayed out and I cannot make the assessment.

I didn’t have this issue on the f18. I did have it on the f15 and this trick worked.

Make a backup of the input folder under the f18 folder in your saved games before you try it. If it doesn’t work you can quickly revert back to the original.

TJ

Much obliged gents. That worked. I'm getting drifting of the cursors. Is that my pots going bad in my TM ? Or not calibrated correctly somehow ?

thanks,

Intel i9 7980XE @4.4Hz

64GB DDR4 RAM at 2666MHz

GTX 1080Ti with 11GB GDDR5X

Reverb Pro HMD

HOTAS: TM Warthog throttle / TM F18 Grip

Dual H640P Huion tablets used with VRK (Virtual Kneeboard ) software

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

DOF Reality P6, 6 axis Motion Platform

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Setting TDC

Much obliged gents. That worked. I'm getting drifting of the cursors. Is that my pots going bad in my TM ? Or not calibrated correctly somehow ?

thanks,

Try adding a small deadzone to the axis. This should take care of the “drifting” you are experiencing.

Edited by Wozzi

thanks,

I am struggling with this still. I deleted the "FA-18C_hornet" folder in my C:\Users\NAME\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Config\Input folder, relaunched DCS beta and saw that my controls reverted to what looks to be default but the the TDC Slew commands are still not available to be defined. Any thoughts? BTW I do occasionally use a TARGET profile, might there be something there I would need to clear out?

01.thumb.png.3266c7aea232dc7fcb0eb6c5c0b2ffa0.png

I am struggling with this still. I deleted the "FA-18C_hornet" folder in my C:\Users\NAME\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Config\Input folder, relaunched DCS beta and saw that my controls reverted to what looks to be default but the the TDC Slew commands are still not available to be defined. Any thoughts? BTW I do occasionally use a TARGET profile, might there be something there I would need to clear out?

tdc.thumb.gif.b488b02b24836cdf5fa5f7f583e071ea.gif

Don't use TDC, use thottle designator control horizontal and vertical, that's the actual control in the aircraft. I'm not sure why they have TDC in there.

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

• 1 year later...
Make sure you are clicking in the correct column for the Warthog Throttle.

You may need to scroll side ways to fine the correct column, if you have many controls.

I'm using CH HOTAS controls here as seen here.

attachment.php?attachmentid=187045&stc=1&d=1528546526

Veru smart solution by the developer...:doh: