Just another rant...

#include rant.h

...can we get someone, anyone, even maybe a volunteer, to go through the control bindings and fix a few things? Like names, maybe? The control label name for the radar altimeter is called "Push to test". I can't imagine a more intuitive name for the radalt control. Push to test. It says that right on the button, so of course that's what to look for!

Push to test.

This is like trying to find the landing gear lever in the F-16. Landing? Nope. Gear? Nope. LG. If you want "Landing gear" search for "LG". Naturally the landing gear is made by a South Korean electronics company. Want to set radalt on the F-18? Search for "Push to test".

Yeah, yeah. Suck it up and read the .lua files, buttercup. ED has more important things to do, but still... :)

:joystick::pilotfly:

that's part of the fun! :)

But I agree, it's a mess! Command names are important for the user and there needs to be a common naming practice, ideally based on a dictionary. Dream on, boy!

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5