Mounting Accessories?

I was wondering what players might be using as mounting accessories to help position/secure their flight sim gear (e.g. HOTAS, throttle, etc) at their gaming table.

So far I have come across three manufacturers of such gear ... Foxx, J-PEIN, and Monstertech. What do you use? Are there any other brands to consider?

Thanks.

I use the Foxx ., and am entirely happy with them . Much less expensive in North America .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

The Virpil Mounts are pretty good as well. Only downside I see is the screw mount instead of a quick mount. They are cheaper than Monstertech/Fox.

But heard only good thing about the Monstertech and all their accessoires (MFD Holder, Mouse plates and all the good stuff).

Intel I9 10900k @5.1GHz | MSI MEG Z490 Unify | Corsair Vengeance 64GB - 3600MHz | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3
VPC T-50 Base /w Viper & Hornet Grip | VPC Rotor TCS Pro w/ Hawk-60 Grip | TM TPR
LG C2 42" | Reverb G2 | TIR 5 | PointCtrl | OpenKneeboard

I use JPEIN steel mounts for my HOTAS. They are are far less expensive than Monstertech. I wanted to go twith Virpil but the shipping to NA would not have made it worth it.

Ryzen9 5800X3D, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Elite, 32Gb Gskill Trident DDR4 3600 CL16, Samsung 990 Pr0 1Tb Nvme Gen4, Evo860 1Tb 2.5 SSD and Team 1Tb 2.5 SSD, MSI Suprim X RTX4090 , Corsair h115i Platinum AIO, NZXT H710i case, Seasonic Focus 850W psu, Gigabyte Aorus AD27QHD Gsync 1ms IPS 2k monitor 144Mhz, Track ir4, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate w/extension, Virpil T50 CM3 Throttle, Saitek terrible pedals, RiftS

I use Monster Tech Mounts for my stick and throttle.

An extended for my Gunfighter Pro stick, and a standard for my Warthog Throttle.

A little pricey but quality is superb, and can attach and remove from my desk very quickly and easily.

TGEsEQn.jpg

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

I just want to add that if you plan on using a stick extender, then I'd go with a mount that really clamps down well and doesn't move with the added force doe to the extender. If you're not going to use an extender, I think any of the above you are already aware if will first the bill. I use then j-Pein.. solid, inexpensive amd do not move. If I was to go the extender route then I'd change to something a bit more secure like the monstertech.

There are plenty good stick and throttle solutions. A solution I'm waiting for someone to design is. a cost effective rudder mount so the damn pedals dont slide for those of us with hardwood floors...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ryzen9 5800X3D, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Elite, 32Gb Gskill Trident DDR4 3600 CL16, Samsung 990 Pr0 1Tb Nvme Gen4, Evo860 1Tb 2.5 SSD and Team 1Tb 2.5 SSD, MSI Suprim X RTX4090 , Corsair h115i Platinum AIO, NZXT H710i case, Seasonic Focus 850W psu, Gigabyte Aorus AD27QHD Gsync 1ms IPS 2k monitor 144Mhz, Track ir4, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate w/extension, Virpil T50 CM3 Throttle, Saitek terrible pedals, RiftS