[REPORTED] Fps drops when the engine is running - Page 3 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 11-13-2019, 09:52 PM   #21
hazzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NineLine View Post
I've reported it, I noticed its much better or at least not as apparent with vsync on, but regardless I have let the team know.
Thanks nineline, vsync won't help in vr unfortunately since it dips my fps below 45!

Any progress on the same issue for the yak or not yet?

Thanks
Old 11-13-2019, 11:48 PM   #22
NineLine
Community Manager

Its known, and sorry this was reported for a while, but I forgot to update this thread, I just submitted new FPS data to the team as well. The Mustang doesnt have these drops that I can see, so something id off or missing.
ED Facebook PageED YouTube PageWags YouTubeMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine #0440
**How to Report a Bug**
NineLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 10:19 AM   #23
hazzer

Quote:
Its known, and sorry this was reported for a while, but I forgot to update this thread, I just submitted new FPS data to the team as well. The Mustang doesnt have these drops that I can see, so something id off or missing.
The mustang has an older propeller model, perhaps it is something to do with that
Old 11-15-2019, 04:50 AM   #24
NineLine
Community Manager

Could be, hoping they will figure it all out.

The only thing weird I noticed in my tests is even with vysnc, the frames are not smooth, but the Spitfire and Yak are, so something more there.

Anton

Spitfire

Mustang
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AntonGraph.png
Views:	149
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	221168   Click image for larger version

Name:	SpitfireFPS.png
Views:	148
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	221169   Click image for larger version

Name:	MustangFPS.png
Views:	145
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	221170  

ED Facebook PageED YouTube PageWags YouTubeMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine #0440
**How to Report a Bug**

Last edited by NineLine; 11-15-2019 at 05:03 AM.
Old 11-15-2019, 10:18 AM   #25
hazzer

Talking

Quote:
Could be, hoping they will figure it all out.

The only thing weird I noticed in my tests is even with vysnc, the frames are not smooth, but the Spitfire and Yak are, so something more there.

Anton

Spitfire

Mustang

Hmm that's interesting, does the yak have a similar spikes as the anton or is it more stable. I wonder since the effects are both worse on those 2.
What was you doing when you did these tests? Just on the ground. I wonder if the fps changes with rpm/power changes
Old 11-25-2019, 05:59 AM   #26
NineLine
Community Manager

Yeah, not sure what is up with the Anton, it has some real weird spikes, these were just simple tests with 4 AI of the same type starting up and starting to taxi zooming in and out to show 1 or 4 in the frame.
**How to Report a Bug**
Old 11-25-2019, 07:17 PM   #27
hazzer

Quote:
Yeah, not sure what is up with the Anton, it has some real weird spikes, these were just simple tests with 4 AI of the same type starting up and starting to taxi zooming in and out to show 1 or 4 in the frame.
CEII also has the same issue it appears.