RalfiDude's F-14 Video

Strikeeagle345

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally a real video from someone.

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

That static noise you hear when Jester menu is open should be removed. It should only be present when Jester speaks, not any time you open that menu.

That is the only thing that annoyed me since the "Jester menu" was showed for the first time.

Very nice video, who is next to show us his cat videos? ;)

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

Awesome stuff! Especially going up against two Mig25s with only a couple of sparrows and sidewinders. I wonder how many times it took Ralfi to do that mission without getting splashed by the Migs ;)

Really envious, but keep those vids coming!

Edited by OnlyforDCS

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

I see no wingflex in the movie ? :O

System

Hydro H115i with 8700k @ 4,9 ghz all cores, Asus strix Z370 f, 32gb ddr4 3600Mhz, Asusrog swift 34 gsync ,Vr hp Reverb .Palit gaming pro 2080 ti Thrustmaster Warthog f18grip and th pedal

Steamvr ss 100% and dcs world ss 180%

tomcat eats the viper for breakfast :P

Lange lebe die Tomcat": Long live the Cat!

what is wrong with rear cockpit? nobody shows it

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

i could do this mission if i had 20 lives.

hats off to him

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

That static noise you hear when Jester menu is open should be removed. It should only be present when Jester speaks, not any time you open that menu.

LOL! If this is the only thing you have to say about this video then you should probably go outside and catch some sunrays!

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

my friends and I were giddy watching it at work. the boss came to see what we were doing and ending up watching the rest... he's hooked as well.

damn, i'm like a little kid waiting for christmas.

I don't care what anyone says... I am so happy I am jumping for joy. My childhood dream is coming to real life, though I gotta figure out how to redo my cockpit. I don't have any turn knobby things.

Cool video and an extraordinary work from HB!

Q: Will the F-14 get a pilot body before release?

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz | Gigabyte Aorus Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 2400 MHz (2800 OC) | Asus Strix Z270E Gaming | Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD 1 TB | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 500 GB | WD NAS Red 2TB SATA3 | Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H80i v2 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | Saitek PRO rudder pedals | Valve Index

Is the cockpit mirror function implemented yet? On another video you could see pilots helmet in the mirrors on this video the mirrors didn’t show anything.

Great vid it’s coming together nicely. Particularly like the way Jester interacts. It will be a big help.

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

LOL! If this is the only thing you have to say about this video then you should probably go outside and catch some sunrays!

What can I say? It was annoying enough to distract my attention from the video. In my view, this is bad enough to be mentioned.

While I admit it is good to see some content, no commentary or backset shots. HB obviously being extremely restrictive in what cannot be said and shown which leads me to believe that they are not as close to release all would seem to hope. When is the last time you saw a Ralfi video without any commentary?

While I admit it is good to see some content, no commentary or backset shots. HB obviously being extremely restrictive in what cannot be said and shown which leads me to believe that they are not as close to release all would seem to hope. When is the last time you saw a Ralfi video without any commentary?

Cobra said they can only post certain things until they release more of their systems videos they are making. This was posed on reddit a few days ago.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

I also read Cobra's post which you are referring. Seems to me that HB's publishing of instructional videos to the public has little to do with what content creators are allowed or not allowed to post. The reason HB is being so restrictive on content (no backseat shots, plus who knows what else as well as no commentary is because these items are not completed. Which takes me back to my original statement, they are not as far as long as all seem to hope in these forums. They have committed to March 20 - which is a full quarter off from the initial statements of the false teasers of "hoping for Dec 2018" from HB - which in my opinion was a huge miss. Not a miss because they didn't release - a miss because they would have known that is was impossible for them to meet a Dec 2018 release long before the full disclosure update circa 12.16 the week prior to Christmas. Just milking the Hope and Hype train in my opinion.

Not looking to be negative just realistic. As these tiny little "teaser" videos have been coming out. DCS enthusiasts, of which I am very much one - former military - love aviation and DCS, get all worked up thinking release is close. I am just stating the release will most likely be much closer to the March 20 date given than sooner as all the hope and hype that is being generated.

I also read Cobra's post which you are referring. Seems to me that HB's publishing of instructional videos to the public has little to do with what content creators are allowed or not allowed to post. The reason HB is being so restrictive on content (no backseat shots, plus who knows what else as well as no commentary is because these items are not completed. Which takes me back to my original statement, they are not as far as long as all seem to hope in these forums. They have committed to March 20 - which is a full quarter off from the initial statements of the false teasers of "hoping for Dec 2018" from HB - which in my opinion was a huge miss. Not a miss because they didn't release - a miss because they would have known that is was impossible for them to meet a Dec 2018 release long before the full disclosure update circa 12.16 the week prior to Christmas. Just milking the Hope and Hype train in my opinion.

Not looking to be negative just realistic. As these tiny little "teaser" videos have been coming out. DCS enthusiasts, of which I am very much one - former military - love aviation and DCS, get all worked up thinking release is close. I am just stating the release will most likely be much closer to the March 20 date given than sooner as all the hope and hype that is being generated.

I agree with you there, people who think its coming out on the 16th are delusional.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog