De Havilland Mosquito

jiri01

Anyone would like to see De Havilland Mosquito in DCS? I would love to. If there is anyone with the same thoughts, please add a comment. If there are enough comments, maybe some developer will make it happen :)

[ame]

[/ame]

Mosquito is my favorite plane of the war, closely boxing out Bf-110. Would be very fun with multicrew. I don't have faith in Veao however.

I think they are close to showing people what they are capable of with the P-40 to be honest. I say this as somebody who tried their module (P-40) on the oculus and yes I was gobsmacked. Don't write them off they will have lots of passion for a Mosquito.

Edited by westr

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

There are only two main variants IMO which will have the biggest chance of coming in to DCS 1944. These are the fighter- bomber Mk.VI series II and the fast bomber XVI.

The (somewhat slower) VI srs II is the most likely as it is the most versatile with it's load-outs and fixed armament of machine guns and cannons. Most people will prefer having cannons, rockets and bombs over just bombs even though you get a cookie with the XVI. Another thing is that the XVIII "Tsetse" could also easily be made though the VI as i is the base of the version.

possible load outs are

mk VI srs II (all with + 150rpg of cannon amunition and 500rpg of 7.7mm

2x 250lb

4x250lb

2x 250lb and 8x RP-3

8 RP-3

2x 500lb

4x500lb

2x 500lb and 8x RP-3

Mk. XVI

4x 250lb

6x 250lb

4x500lb

6x500lb

1x 4000lb

Edited by Zesphr

Anyone would like to see De Havilland Mosquito in DCS? I would love to. If there is anyone with the same thoughts, please add a comment. If there are enough comments, maybe some developer will make it happen :)

Do bears do their stuff in the woods? :thumbup:

• Windows 10 Home - 64 Bit
  • Intel Core i7-9770K
  • 32GB DDR4 RAM
  • Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti
  • Oculus Rift S

Oh yes. Count me in. Would love to see this in DCS. It would fit into the Normandy 1944 map like a glove :thumbup:

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.