X-55 Rhino Profile for Spitfire

Anybody have one of these?

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

Yes, but why do you need it?

It's not exactly like you need to set up lots of buttons as such it takes only a minute or two.

If someone has an arrangement that they have found works well, I would like to try it.

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

I have one for the X56.... (it has VR UI assignments which you could change to suit yourself if you don't use VR)

X56-_Spitfire-stick.jpg

X56-_Spitfire-throttle.jpg

X56-_Spitfire-panel.jpg

Joystick folder with profiles attached. Bear in mind this is with a separate set of pedals, so rudder is not assigned. The stuff I have assigned to my MFDs is not important, so you can safely ignore those as marked on the throttle panel diagram.

You need to assign two modifier keys - pinky and PERKY, as shown in the diagrams ;)

Edited by Brixmis

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

I have one for the X56.... (it has VR UI assignments which you could change to suit yourself if you don't use VR)

X56-_Spitfire-stick.jpg

X56-_Spitfire-throttle.jpg

X56-_Spitfire-panel.jpg

Joystick folder with profiles attached. Bear in mind this is with a separate set of pedals, so rudder is not assigned. The stuff I have assigned to my MFDs is not important, so you can safely ignore those as marked on the throttle panel diagram.

You need to assign two modifier keys - pinky and PERKY, as shown in the diagrams ;)

Thanks, I'll try it out.

TWC_SLAG