104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

Hey guys,

It might be annoying if that topic already came up (in this case: sorry!), but what about the Gazelle being able to transport troops (no crates)?

Yesterday I had a nice flying but it was hard to find some targets in the Mistral-Gazelle.

Transporting a Stinger team behind enemy lines would have been fun ;)

S!

kreisch

Actually we are atm working one exactly with that. 104th_Money is in contact with Ciribob to see if we can limit the Gazelle to troops only through CTLD as we dont want the Gazelle setting up sams or likewise.

Update: Viggen warehousing fixed by 104th_Knight. Thanks

@scorch: mission rotations are between 4 and 6 hours (varies among missions), sometimes rotation triggers are bugged.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

• 2 weeks later...

For all of you who have been banned due to high ping: we finally have the solution for you!

In collaboration with the Indian Tactical Gaming Community we are proud and happy to announce the launch of our

104th Phoenix | ITGC Asia Server

including its own teamspeak and dedicated forums. For more information please check here, and please keep posts seperated in each thread regarding the correct server: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=190057

Since we are hosting two servers now, please fly on the server where your ping is lower.

We generally recommend that clients from USA/Europe region fly on the main 104th Phoenix Dedicated Server and clients from Asia/Australia region fly on the 104th Phoenix | ITGC Asia Server.

Remember: both Servers are identical and the Asia server is meant to include a big part of the community that so far has been left out due to high ping issues.

Please also fly on the according teamspeak. If you fly on the Asia Server, please join the 104th | ITGC Asia Teamspeak 3 Server, and vice versa, if you fly on the Main 104th Phoenix Dedicated Server (this one in this thread here) fly on the main 104th Phoenix Teamspeak 3 server (like you did before).

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

Is there an auto kick on teamkill? Why?? Sometimes pilots are not on teamspeak, and they don't get kicked?? Next time I see "easy rider" on the server but not on teamspeak, I gonna write to him in chat... Teach him to use TS3.

Edited by DanielNL
DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Would be nice if you could make choppers spawn on the FARPs. Long way to fly with helis to bullseye.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Anyone same issue.....? Latest Mustang land textures not longer "compatible" with Caucasus 1.5.7.....fails to pass integrity check.....

(applies to other land texture modders as well like Barthek, Starways etc)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]my rig specs: i7-4790K CPU 4.50GHz, 32GB RAM, 64bit WIN10, NVidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti, SSD+

A10C, UH-1H, M2C, F5E, Gazelle, KA 50, F18C, DCS 2.5x OB

Anyone same issue.....? Latest Mustang land textures not longer "compatible" with Caucasus 1.5.7.....fails to pass integrity check.....

(applies to other land texture modders as well like Barthek, Starways etc)

Really? I haven't tried 1.5.7 yet, can you take a screenshot of what files fail the IC? (red shield at the top in the multiplayer lobby list)

Really? I haven't tried 1.5.7 yet, can you take a screenshot of what files fail the IC? (red shield at the top in the multiplayer lobby list)

"Unfortunately" I already reverted back to 1.5.6 for this reason (you pm´d me...answer is in the box) so I am presently unable to provide you with this information.

I recommend that everyone who whants to stick with your or the "other" fantastic terrain mods not to upgrade to 1.5.7.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]my rig specs: i7-4790K CPU 4.50GHz, 32GB RAM, 64bit WIN10, NVidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti, SSD+

A10C, UH-1H, M2C, F5E, Gazelle, KA 50, F18C, DCS 2.5x OB

I don't have 1.5.7 yet, could you show us what you see?

Just checked again, was wrong, there is no option to exclude terrain textures from the IC.

So I guess either the caucasus for 2.x is near or we are going to run 1.5 without textures for a while. *sigh*.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

Just checked again, was wrong, there is no option to exclude terrain textures from the IC.

So I guess either the caucasus for 2.x is near or we are going to run 1.5 without textures for a while. *sigh*.

It looks like it. And it sucks tbh. It is the wrong choice IMHO, we run the busiest server, and so far we didnt have a single problem with someone abusing terrain mods in MP.

S!

Heatblur Simulations

With the new update, I have but one request:

Can we please diversify the MiG-29S skins? There was only one when the new S model was released, but with this update there is 9 skins total, and some of them look absolutely amazing. After all those years of flying the old S model with the low res skins, seeing these be updated on a new model with a new texture is just awesome.

The default S skin is great, but I'll be sad if its the only one that's in the missions since it's all i've flowin in for the last half a year. There is a good mix of "modern" russian liveries, as well as ones for the Soviet era, so it would be easy to pick ones that fit your mission (modern or east vs west/cold war missions)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sanyo and Assassin, here a recording of how I got you some days ago btw (1st scene mic fckd up cause Creators Update broke my default mic for Nvidia ShadowPlay):

I cannot log in 104th server

When 104th server is update 1.5.7? I hope 104th server update 1.5.7 version because I cannot find the server now. I cannot return version of 1.5.6 because I play by Steam. Steam automatically update new version and I cannot set 1.5.6 anymore.

Thank you.

I cant find it in 1.5.6 either. Im not going to update but noticed yesterday that there were only 7 people on for most of the day. Most servers have disappeared. I guess a lot of people updated but the 104th server said they weren't. its n=been a whole day without the 104th Phoenix and Im biting my nails waiting for some fun. What gives? Should I stay with .6 or just upgrade to play other servers???

104cdt_SharKen

Catch my streams on Twitch:

Is that possible to add AIM9P5 for F5E in mission of OP_backfire WEST VS EAST??

It is really hard for F5E to against SU27s without AIM9P5, the AIM9P is crap in combat.

Yes, we'll sort this out at some point over the next couple of days ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad