Trainer needed for WWII Birds

LC34

Ok guys I have been teaching myself landing, take off, and some maneuvers in both the P-51D and BF-109K but I have ran into a wall.

I need a squad or person who is willing to train me in air combat and just general piloting and spotting skills. I tried finding an online squadron to join but no one seems to be setting up a WWII aircraft squad and is usually just running jets. Which I do need to learn the F-15 and A-10 better but I'm more interested in the props at the moment.

I live in the US central time zone, and can usually be online around 4 or 5 CST for about an hour or two. If anyone is interested in having a noob on their wing to shadow them I'd appreciate it. Lately Ive been on the Burning Skies server but going alone leaves to many of my sorties ending in someone on my tail before I see them.

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X#D

64 GB Ram

MSI RTX 4090

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

A little side note, when flying the 109 I seem to always lose speed so fast in a turn. I try to go light and slow movements with the stick but I suddenly go for 500 to less than 300 km/h.

Always fighting the torque is frustrating, I assume that practice is the answer but how do you guys keep this thing so level and stable in videos in flight? I'm fighting the controls constantly.

Might be an off topic post and maybe needs to be in the 109 forum but just a little heads up for anyone who would like to show me the ropes.

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X#D

64 GB Ram

MSI RTX 4090

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS