[NO BUG]Uncommanded Left Rudder During Flight

Nealius

After getting frustrated with the constant roll to the left, and then checking bazillions of related threads, I decided to bite the bullet and change the LUA file - which is not that hard, I just don't like to mess with LUA files in the installation directory (BTW: does it break consistency check?).

Now the Yak-52 flies normally - FINALLY.

There is just one thing I don't get. Why can't ED edit the file for us? If the team can't do some proper fix, at least give us some stopgap solution. Is this an inherently problematic fix or what?

Dragging some bugs for many years makes it also very difficult to communication-wise. ED ppl are nagged about the same thing again and again, new players don't always find the old threads (e.g. bad keyword choice), start a duplicate one, etc.

Yak-52 is actually a very nice plane. But trying it for just a few hours makes me run to the forums to check whether this and that is a bug or a feature. It's mostly an old bug.

Anyway, thanks for the LUA fix.

✈️ L-39, F-5E, F/A-18C, MiG-15, F-86F, C-101, FC3 🛩️ Yak-52, P-47, Spitfire 🚁 UH-1H, Ka-50 III 🗺️ NTTR, PG, SY, Channel 📦 Supercarrier, NS430, WWII 🕹️ VKB STECS+Gladiator/Kosmosima ▶️ DCS Unscripted YouTube