visual c+++problems

dunno if you can help guys, I have had this for a while, think it came about from a registry deletion of a stubborn program but may be wrong.

I can never install NVidia drivers/experience, and many other items, itl always have the ....program you are trying to install is on a network resource that is unavailable, or just cant install Microsoft visual c+++ redistributable error.

it wont install a new or old version ever.

while everything still runs ok, it would be nice to get new drivers and other stuff.

I have tried just about everything, windows problem finder, registry deletion of Microsoft visual...all of it, I have been told the only way is a fresh windows install? cant believe that's it, and I wont do that as ill loose too much, so long story short...any ideas?

It will usually refer to a specific version, you could try to uninstall the version the errors and reinstall the version from Microsoft. Maybe down load the specific runtime version before ready to re-install.

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

well i have already uninstalled the version named, but the new one will not install, comes with same errors, it really is a pain, I believe it actually started with an Nvidia driver upgrade that whent wrong, so the fix was delete it in the registry....but as you can guess oh yea that worked.....not

Have you tried to uninstall the nVidia driver and re-install?

If there is an error code lookup the MS site for a solution.

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

yep, it was the nvidia site that gave the problem I think, there info either is wrong or out of date, as half the key strings aren't there anyway, the said its win 10 prob, maybe passing the buck, I dunno.

spose I should be happy that at least everything still works, even when you cancel the error messages, just gets annoying

You can do two things

1) use DDU to completely eliminate NVidia driver

2) Repair the Visual C++ library. See

https://appuals.com/fix-microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error-in-windows-10/

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1