Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

Thanks for my new desktop mvsgas :D

No problem, thank you for 90% of mine :thumbup:

GG and Pilotasso in close formation takeoff on 169th Server

That is so funny

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Tight parking job

Tight parking job

060831-F-6699G-027.jpg

Shaw maintainers packed multiple F-16s from the 77th, 79th and 55th Fighter Squadrons into the hangar with precision and skill. They were packed in so tightly that the noses of F-16s were entering the exausts of other F-16s. (U.S. Air Force photo/Senior Airman John Gordinier)

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Udaloy II Class Destroyer On Exercise

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3e8_1230875692

enjoyed the video nice find groove.

whats that weapon that darts into the water like a torpedo? then comes up out the water surface to air. 5min mark in clip,

amazing..... well it looked that way to me.

Edited by diveplane

its a SRBM, my guess: 3M27 aka SS-N-23 Skiff

LMAO, I can only hope Alfa never sees this :D It's actually an SS-N-16 ASW missile (called Vodopad by the Russians). The western counterpart is the ASROC - the SS-N-23 is more like the Trident D5!

• Like 1

LMAO, I can only hope Alfa never sees this :D

Well I did now :D

It's actually an SS-N-16 ASW missile (called Vodopad by the Russians).

Yeah thats right - its the RPK-6 Vodopod ASW system, which uses the torpedo tubes to launch two types of missiles - delivering either a homing torpedo or a dept charge.

JJ

To whom it may concern,