Helicopters Tournament 3

Alpenwolf

F*****G Great!!!!!

Thanks you all, and thanks for the great work, looking forward to round 4 :)

Thanks to my KA 50 wingmen and thanks to Lagnat for being the lonely Mi-8 hero! And thanks to Alpenwolf for being a great GCI!

I got my first AA kill :)

Have fun guys!

Wayan out!

Thanks a lot! Me and my co-pilot had great fun :) Ate a couple of Vikhrs and got into a good knife fight with one Ka-50 with my last life, and got my first kill (just to be killed by another Vikhr soon after). Video coming up later!

Hope we'll have GCI also on the blue next time.

Edited by PitbullVicious

i9-9900K @ 5.1GHz | MSI Ventus 3X OC RTX3090 24GB | 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Asus ROG Strix Z390-E | Asus Xonar DGX 5.1 Sound Card | Virpil T50CM2 base w/ F/A-18C / A-10C / Virpil T50CM2 Grip | WinWing Super Taurus Throttle | MFG pedals | TekCreations Hornet UFC, Landing Panel, Right Console | WinWing Hornet Combat Ready Panel | Buddy Fox UFC | Foxx Mount | 3 x TM Cougar MFD | HP Reverb G2 | Wacom Intuos S (with VRK) | Honeycomb Alpha Yoke | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | CH Fighter Stick Pro & Throttle | MS Sidewinder 2 FFB | Track IR 5 | Oculus Rift CV1

善く戦う者は、まず勝つべからざるを為して、以て敵の勝つべきを待つ。

Me doing GCI for Red was a huge factor. Simply turned the odds in favour of the Reds. Would be great to have a GCI for Blue next time.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Here's a video from Varis' and mine last flight, and the knife fight with 104th_Mustang, around 01:02:20 mark in the original Twitch stream, as promised:

i9-9900K @ 5.1GHz | MSI Ventus 3X OC RTX3090 24GB | 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Asus ROG Strix Z390-E | Asus Xonar DGX 5.1 Sound Card | Virpil T50CM2 base w/ F/A-18C / A-10C / Virpil T50CM2 Grip | WinWing Super Taurus Throttle | MFG pedals | TekCreations Hornet UFC, Landing Panel, Right Console | WinWing Hornet Combat Ready Panel | Buddy Fox UFC | Foxx Mount | 3 x TM Cougar MFD | HP Reverb G2 | Wacom Intuos S (with VRK) | Honeycomb Alpha Yoke | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | CH Fighter Stick Pro & Throttle | MS Sidewinder 2 FFB | Track IR 5 | Oculus Rift CV1

Here's a video from Varis' and mine last flight, and the knife fight with 104th_Mustang, around 01:02:20 mark in the original Twitch stream, as promised:

I was doing GCI for Mustang in that scene. Boy, that was tough :)

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

I was doing GCI for Mustang in that scene. Boy, that was tough :)
Hah, would like to hear that :)

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

"he's on your 6... On your 9, above you, below you ..."

It was nearly this :)

Gesendet von meinem ONE A2003 mit Tapatalk

Maybe Mustang can share the audio with us.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

• 3 weeks later...

Helicopters Tournament 4 is almost ready. Signing up will be available and a dedicated thread will go online in 1-2 weeks. The event will be in January. Had lots to do at work, hence the delay.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments