Introducing the VPC MongoosT-50

Cyph3r

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the drill fails to do a good job the hammer wont!

Note that it is the drills fault!

Exactly, when all else fails, go get the BFH...:thumbup:

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Shipping starts on Tuesday!

So Today is the D-Day ... :thumbup:

This thread has suddenly gone quite for the past 2 days or so ...:music_whistling:

Check Six!!!_:gun_sniper:_:pilotfly:

||R7-2700X||ASUS ROG STRIX-X470F Gaming||GSKILL-TridentZRGB 16GBDDR4 3200C14||CORSAIR RM 1000X||SAPPHIRE RX 7900 XTX 24GB OC||WARTHOG HOTAS||:gun_smilie:

3rd April 2017 // Announcement No. 09

► VPC MongoosT-50 Flightstick Pre-Order

The VPC MT-50 standalone base will be €189.95, and the complete VPC MT-50 Flightstick will be €289.95.

Once again VPC have been listening and due to popular demand we will be offering a pre-order bonus for these products! From 12th April 2017* you can pre-order:

• VPC MT-50 Base: €179.95

• VPC MT-50 Flightstick: €279.95

It's 12th April... How do we pre-order ?

Cannot add it to my cart on virpil.by or virpil.com websites.

||R7-2700X||ASUS ROG STRIX-X470F Gaming||GSKILL-TridentZRGB 16GBDDR4 3200C14||CORSAIR RM 1000X||SAPPHIRE RX 7900 XTX 24GB OC||WARTHOG HOTAS||:gun_smilie:

April 11, 2017 // Announcement No. 10

► Pre-Order Update!

Today, April 11 2017, at 23:59 GMT + 2, the first pre-order for VPC products ends. All customers who wish to use their pre-order coupons with a 15% discount must pay before the end of the promotion. Shipping is carried out as per the terms specified on http://www.virpil.by.

The previously announced prize draw among the pre-order participants who paid on time will be held on April 12, 2017. The following prizes are up for grabs:

• VPC MongoosT-50 Grip

• VPC Desk Mount bracket

• TMW Extension

The VPC MongoosT-50 Base and the VPC MongoosT-50 Flighstick (Base + Grip) will appear in the official store for sale in May 2017 at a price of 189.95 EUR and 289.95 EUR respectively.

On April 12, 2017, the pre-order* will begin for these products at special prices:

• VPC MT-50 Base: 179.95 EUR

• VPC MT-50 Flightstick: 279.95 EUR

To enter the pre-order, you need to send an email to sale@virpil.com with the subject "Pre-order 2". Within a few hours you will receive your pre-order discount coupon to use in the official store.

*SPECIAL OFFER*

To say thanks to buyers with confirmed/paid VPC MT-50 Grip pre-orders, we are offering a special pre-order price for the VPC MT-50 standalone base of €134.95! These customers will also have priority shipping of the first batches.

Of course all VPC FC members will receive an additional 5% discount on these prices.

* - Due to popular request, we have extended the pre-order of the VPC MongoosT-50 Base and Flightstick til May 2, 2017!

Edited by Cyph3r

► Website: www.virpil.com // ► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VirPilControls // ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirPilControls

For support please email support@virpil.com to open a ticket!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's 12th April... How do we pre-order ?

Cannot add it to my cart on virpil.by or virpil.com websites.

Patience Nash! It's still the 11th in our part of the world! :thumbup:

► Website: www.virpil.com // ► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VirPilControls // ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirPilControls

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Shipping starts on Tuesday!

Sweeet, not that I ordered one but feedback on the centre zone of the base unit would be much appreciated by the chopper community.

Ease of movement is also some what of a must.

Edited by Rogue Trooper

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

April 11, 2017 // Announcement No. 10

► Pre-Order Update!

On April 12, 2017, the pre-order* will begin for these products at special prices:

• VPC MT-50 Base: 179.95 EUR

• VPC MT-50 Flightstick: 279.95 EUR

To enter the pre-order, you need to send an email to sale@virpil.com with the subject "Pre-order 2". Within a few hours you will receive your pre-order discount coupon to use in the official store.

*SPECIAL OFFER*

To say thanks to buyers with confirmed/paid VPC MT-50 Grip pre-orders, we are offering a special pre-order price for the VPC MT-50 standalone base of €134.95! These customers will also have priority shipping of the first batches.

Of course all VPC FC members will receive an additional 5% discount on these prices.

* - Due to popular request, we have extended the pre-order of the VPC MongoosT-50 Base and Flightstick til May 2, 2017!

this is the stick base and all?

8700k@4.7 32GB ram, 1080TI hybrid SC2

Email sent.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

this is the stick base and all?

What about with the desk mount and the lenght of the stick? do you have to buy the extensions or what.

i know have to buy one of the mounts also but what about the length of it? what would i need for a full set up for a desk to have it hang off the desk as shown in the pictures there the base is low with a decent extension?

8700k@4.7 32GB ram, 1080TI hybrid SC2

You don't need a extension at all, because T-50 height for default is similar to Warthog with 10 cm extension (probable the most used) and desk mount allow you adjust stick height relative to your seat.

But if want can use a more length extension and VirPil extensions are more affordable than similar products. ;)

Edited by Sokol1_br

Patience Nash! It's still the 11th in our part of the world!

Totally missed that... ;-p

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Edited by Nash

Sent an email too. Why does the pre-order have to be requested by email, why not just open up pre orders on the site?

I would suspect this is due to the back end of the website. I know with one of my companies, we had issues with the back end that meant that very simple sounding things (like offering multiple currencies) was actually incredibly hard to do. In the end, it was easier to create a whole new website for the particular currency.

Z...

I would suspect this is due to the back end of the website. I know with one of my companies, we had issues with the back end that meant that very simple sounding things (like offering multiple currencies) was actually incredibly hard to do. In the end, it was easier to create a whole new website for the particular currency.

Z...

Exactly! The simple things always end up being quite complicated!

We are working on something at the moment which I hope will make the pre-ordering process as simple as possible - expect an email update later tonight :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pre-order done! :cheer3nc::thumbup:

Intel i9-13900K, @5.8GHz, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master, 32GB DDR5 6200 DomPlatinum, GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24G, LG 48GQ900-B, 4x 2TB Crucial P5plus M2 SSD NVME, 1x 500GB WD SN850 SSD NVME ,Thermaltake ToughPower GF3 1650W ATX 3.0 , Windows 11 Pro, Corsair AiO H170i LCD RGB, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, VPC Mongoos T-50CM3 Base, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar, MFG CROSSWIND, Corsair K95 Platinum, Sennheiser G 600, Roccat Kone Mouse.

► VPC MongoosT-50 Flightstick and Base Pre-order Started!

Hi guys!

As I mentioned, we've made some changes, so instead of having to use a coupon code for the pre-order, we've opened up the pre-orders directly for purchase on the site! Overall this should make the whole process a lot simpler!

VPC MongoosT-50 Flighstick Pre-order Page

VPC MongoosT-50 Base Pre-order Page

Any questions or issues, please email sale@virpil.com!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Also as some of you may recall, we announced a prize draw for our first pre-order customers to celebrate the opening of VPC!

*VPC MongoosT-50 Pre-Order Prize Draw*

All customers who have completed a pre-order with us have been automatically entered into our VPC Pre-Order prize draw! There are 3 prizes:

• 1st Prize: VPC MongoosT-50 Grip
  • 2nd Prize: VPC Desk Mount
  • 3rd Prize: VPC Extension

Each pre-order customer has been entered into the draw for each of the products they have ordered. The winner will be chosen at random!

And the results are in!

VPC MongoosT-50 Grip Winner - Order No. 201704010031 (PROOF)

VPC Desk Mount Winner - Order No. 2017040506 (PROOF)

VPC Extension Winner - Order No. 201704100128 (PROOF)

Please check your order numbers! If you're the lucky winner, please contact sale@virpil.com!

Edited by Cyph3r

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

As I mentioned, we've made some changes, so instead of having to use a coupon code for the pre-order, we've opened up the pre-orders directly for purchase on the site! Overall this should make the whole process a lot simpler!

What about the discount for folks that already pre-ordered the grip?

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

What about the discount for folks that already pre-ordered the grip?

Hi Cichlidfan, the price displayed to you (provided you log in to your account) on the site should be correct for your situation! If you feel like it isn't, please shoot me a PM and we'll figure it out.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]