Introducing the VPC MongoosT-50

Cyph3r

^ How does that relate to the information on the website? "

4. Payment

4.1. The price of the Goods is indicated next to the product name on the Site http://www.virpil.by on the Shop page in Belarusian Rubles and includes value added tax.

4.2. The price of the Goods on the Website of the online store may be changed by the Seller without notice. The price for ordered Goods which have been confirmed, is not subject to change.

4.3. Payment for the Goods by the Buyer or the Recipient is made in Belarusian Rubles in one of the methods indicated by the Seller in the "payment" section of the online store's website."

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ How does that relate to the information on the website? "

Please wait for the official store launch first! Everything will become clear.

In this particular instance, the VAT is only included for Belarusian customers, for all other customers the prices are displayed as ex VAT.

Edited by Cyph3r

► Website: www.virpil.com // ► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VirPilControls // ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirPilControls

For support please email support@virpil.com to open a ticket!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Can you say something about controller and software?

The electronics and software are created by mega_mogz, the mastermind behind MMJoy2. Needless to say it will feature a huge range of adjustment and configuration options.

The sensors provides 16 bit of total resolution over 360 degrees, and about 13bit of resolution across the joysticks travel range which means movements as small as 0.006 of a degree are detected!

We will have an indepth announcement on the electronics and software in the near future.

► Website: www.virpil.com // ► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VirPilControls // ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirPilControls

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I never used MMJoy2 but I'd be really happy to see some "advanced" functions like long press, delays, macros, modifiers and such. That would be wonderful and definitely a significant asset if you manage to pull off a decent user interface.

13-bit resolution is way beyond sufficient with the max extension length and the stick angles.

Congratulations!

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

The throttle is still in development so we want to hear from you guys how we can make it as epic as possible! Keep the ideas rolling in!

IMHO. the prototype is nearly perfect. As some people said, a ministick if it's not added to the prototype.

There will be any other throttle? I mean, A twin Engine Throttle, more expensive and a less expensive single engine throttle? later maybe a WW2 throttle? and a WW2 grip?

For a single engine throttle, a similar philosophy used in CH Pro Thottle with a new grip & base design, using same buttons design in front right and similar buttons behind the grip like the prototype is a must-have for me.

Please wait for the official store launch first! Everything will become clear.

In this particular instance, the VAT is only included for Belarusian customers, for all other customers the prices are displayed as ex VAT.

I'm a bit confused here as the site shows only one price per product.

If the price for Belarus customers includes VAT (which makes sense), it should be higher than the export price which excludes VAT.

There is another issue though: Customers in the EU will have to pay...

1. Import duty. I have no idea how much, but it should be the same for all EU countries. VIRPIL has to determine which commodity code applies, and that determines the rate. I would expect VIRPIL to find out and provide at least non-binding guidance information. Anyway VIRPIL has to determine the commodity code before it can export to the EU.

2. Import VAT which should be the same rate as the VAT for local products, usually in the 20% range. This rate is country-specific.

I would expect similar situations in other destination countries except the Eurasian Economic Union countries (Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia).

Edited by LeCuvier

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

This is my tuning for G940 throttle.

Two more axis were added on left handle with normal pots.

Several buttons added also on left, including one with 3 position.

The G940 mod switcher on the right handle was reconnected to the Leo board and linked to a HAT view. Can easily be used as MODIFIER in DCS.

The dust is also as part of mod :music_whistling:

I really think that those 2 pots on left will be a nice addition on VKB thing.

WP_20170330_19_47_40_Rich.thumb.jpg.e69d652a6a1335b8a2c736e14a1dd065.jpg

WP_20170330_19_48_07_Rich.thumb.jpg.16061feb5fcb0d81f380fda28954012b.jpg

WP_20170330_19_47_54_Rich.thumb.jpg.702930152093bdb47301645302df228d.jpg

Romanian Community for DCS World

HW Specs: AMD 7900X, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, HOTAS Virpil, MFG, CLS-E, custom

I never used MMJoy2 but I'd be really happy to see some "advanced" functions like long press, delays, macros, modifiers and such. That would be wonderful and definitely a significant asset if you manage to pull off a decent user interface.

In their various versions of MMjoy2 firmware MegaMozg implement various of Njoy32 options, like shift buttons, "freeze" and "zoom out" in axes, including at some time mouse and keyboard emulation, but since ATMEGA32u4 has limited memory space end removing for add other features like support for LED output - usable only in War Thunder.

If T-50 use ARM32 based controller will have memory space for more options.

Seems the focus of "Russian boutique joystick makers" is avoid keyboard emulation soft (like TARGET's, Managers") in between joystick and games. :joystick:

Edited by Sokol1_br

31st March 2017 // Announcement No. 08

► VPC Online Store Open for Business!

Today the VIRPIL team are very excited to announce that our first official online store http://www.VIRPIL.by is open for business!

Located at the VPC HQ in Belarus, http://www.VIRPIL.by will be providing worldwide shipping and accept a number of payment methods including secure online card payments.

VPC products that are available to order today:

• VPC MongoosT-50 Grip

• VPC Desk Mount

• VPC Extensions 50mm/75mm/100mm

• TMW Base and Throttle Mounting Plates

You can also track your existing order status, calculate delivery costs and get stock notifications sent straight to your email!

Our pre-order customers will be contacted via e-mail within the next 24 hours. If you're a pre-order customer and have not received an email within the next 24 hours, please check your spam folder or contact us at sale@virpil.com.

Full payment/delivery information and terms & conditions can be found at http://www.VIRPIL.by.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good luck and may you have enough success so you can make a FFB version too.

I will wait some reviews and some "salaries" and I think I will replace my G940 stick.

Don't delay the throttles too much also!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

31st March 2017 // Announcement No. 08

► VPC Online Store Open for Business!

You can also track your existing order status, calculate delivery costs and get stock notifications sent straight to your email!

Our pre-order customers will be contacted via e-mail within the next 24 hours. If you're a pre-order customer and have not received an email within the next 24 hours, please check your spam folder or contact us at sale@virpil.com.

Cyph3r,

Congratulations ... :thumbup:

Now questions ;

1. When I login on this website I am not able to see my pre-order... Will the customers who pre-ordered and are Founder members be able to see their pre-orders on this site ?

I mean are you going to reconcile the data that you have of our pre-orders with this new website to enable us to see it?

2. How will the Founder members avail of their Founder member discount, Is there anyway that the website automatically recognises us as founder members and shows our founder member status with the discount for us ?

Check Six!!!_:gun_sniper:_:pilotfly:

||R7-2700X||ASUS ROG STRIX-X470F Gaming||GSKILL-TridentZRGB 16GBDDR4 3200C14||CORSAIR RM 1000X||SAPPHIRE RX 7900 XTX 24GB OC||WARTHOG HOTAS||:gun_smilie:

Cyph3r,

Congratulations ... :thumbup:

Now questions ;

1. When I login on this website I am not able to see my pre-order... Will the customers who pre-ordered and are Founder members be able to see their pre-orders on this site ?

I mean are you going to reconcile the data that you have of our pre-orders with this new website to enable us to see it?

2. How will the Founder members avail of their Founder member discount, Is there anyway that the website automatically recognises us as founder members and shows our founder member status with the discount for us ?

Hi Nash, thanks!

Hang tight! As stated all pre-order customers will receive an email shortly. This email will include a unique code which will allow you to place an order on the site with your 15% pre-order discount!

VPCFC Members will automatically display the discounted prices after logging in!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

VPC products that are available to order today:

• VPC MongoosT-50 Grip

• VPC Desk Mount

• VPC Extensions 50mm/75mm/100mm

• TMW Base and Throttle Mounting Plates

Cyph3r, to be clear: I don't see the TMW adapter. Does this mean these parts we're ordering are useless until either the TMW adapter or the native VPC base is available?

Or is the adapter implied in one of the items above and I missed an announcement? It's not obvious on the site if that's the case. The adapter was previously mentioned as a distinct item, if that's changed, fair enough.

Edited by Dojo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The VPC MongoosT-50 Grip is compatible with the following bases:

VPC MongoosT-50 Base

TM Warthog Base *

TM Cougar Base *

* Analog brake lever will operate as a digital button on these bases.

https://www.virpil.by/en/shop/grips/vpc-mangoost-50-grip-vpc

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Cyph3r, to be clear: I don't see the TMW adapter. Does this mean these parts we're ordering are useless until either the TMW adapter or the native VPC base is available?

Or is the adapter implied in one of the items above and I missed an announcement? It's not obvious on the site if that's the case. The adapter was previously mentioned as a distinct item, if that's changed, fair enough.

Hi Dojo,

To clarify (and mentioned on a previous post in this thread - but easy to miss!) the connector of the VPC MT-50 grip is now by standard, compatible with the TMW connector, no adapter necessary!

This has the benefit of the VPC MT-50 base/grip and TMW base/grip being completely interchangeable between each other with no need for adapters, firmware flashes, or anything of the sort. Completely plug and play!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This is what I like about the Virpil guys.

They implement the customer feedback...

Really great work guys

||R7-2700X||ASUS ROG STRIX-X470F Gaming||GSKILL-TridentZRGB 16GBDDR4 3200C14||CORSAIR RM 1000X||SAPPHIRE RX 7900 XTX 24GB OC||WARTHOG HOTAS||:gun_smilie:

Hi Dojo,

To clarify (and mentioned on a previous post in this thread - but easy to miss!) the connector of the VPC MT-50 grip is now by standard, compatible with the TMW connector, no adapter necessary!

This has the benefit of the VPC MT-50 base/grip and TMW base/grip being completely interchangeable between each other with no need for adapters, firmware flashes, or anything of the sort. Completely plug and play!

Thanks Cyph3r, I don't follow the thread regularly. I received e-mail notification that pre-order was ready, and originally the adapter (as you know) was distinct. I suspect others might have the same sort of confusion. In fact, in a previous mail direct from Virpil it mentioned the adapter was in manufacturing as of Feb 24th.

Perhaps it's worth it on the grip order page to make it clear that no separate adapter is needed for the TMW base.

Placing my order now.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Have ordered one Cyph3r - looking forward to testing it out. Will send you a PM about some other stuff. Thanks

InWin S Frame with Asus Z170 | i7-6700K @ 4.5 Water Cooled CPU and Graphics | 16GB DDR4 | GTX1070 | 240GB M.2 SSD | Warthog Hotas | MFG Crosswind | 40" Samsung 4K | CV1 | Replica MB Mk10 Ejection Seat with Gametrix 908

Hi Nash, thanks!

Hang tight! As stated all pre-order customers will receive an email shortly. This email will include a unique code which will allow you to place an order on the site with your 15% pre-order discount!

VPCFC Members will automatically display the discounted prices after logging in!

I'm glad I signed up when I did! Congrats on the store, and looking forward to getting some of your products in my filthy paws.

Z...

Hi,

I am a little bit confused about the prices. From reading the forum posts here (following the thread since a looong time! :D ) those prices are without VAT? However, I expected that VAT gets added automatically when I select Germany (in my case) as Destination country similar like the shipping costs?

While I would have no problems to add those 19% for myself to get the real prices, I think (and thats only half assed knowledge) it might make a difference when shipping to EU countries if VIRPIL does not charge VAT for themselves. I think the sender must provide the VAT value "somehow" for customs authorities otherwise toll (and probably some significant extra fees) gets applied severely slowing down shipment, increase the price by a large amount and possibly require myself to drive to the next toll location which in my case is a very long distance away. So long story short: What about the "expected" toll and / or VAT? Since Belarus is not in the EU I am not sure how this will be handled. I know that Virpil possibly cannot know all toll situations for all countries, but since they target the EU as a market I hope they have some information about this. Or can anyone else with more experience when ordering from outside the EU commet with his / her experience on this? As I said I only have very limited knowledge about this.

Another question is about the Adress. Actually, I dont know what I should enter in the "Home" field. In Germany we need the City, Zip Code and the Street thats it. I must confess that I dont know what is expected under the "Home" field, but it's required.

Edited by Ayindi

as Ayindi said... for who is in EU have to pay the VAT 2 times? because you said the price on the shop are Belarus's VAT included. If I place my order your VAT is not excluded, so I will pay your VAT and when the item will reach my customs they will apply my VAT (22%) plus other taxes. Because I also live in Moscow, is possible to know the price of the MongoosT50 with the base if I buy it there? I'm in an hurry for a new stick, so I need to decide, thanks

@Ayindi, in Italy the customs write you a letter asking to show how you paid the item, then based on the value they charge VAT + other taxes, and when the package will be delivered to you we need to pay the tax to the mailman

Edited by finch

Thanks finch,

not sure if its always the same in Germany, I have also heard from people who had to drive to the location to grab their package and pay the fees there. (not sure if they had a choice) What I am a little concerned about is the opaque final price I might have to pay. Is it

product price +

Belarus VAT +

German VAT +

Shipping Costs +

some other customs like fees

That adds up a "little" as you can possibly imagine. Additionally it MAY also be a real hassle to finally get my hands on the package.

Now here comes my little "knowledge" into play again: as far as I know a company could already charge the target country VAT during the normal billing process, indicate this appropriately and the package should arrive without further obstructions (not sure if this would be inside EU shipping only?). Again, take this assumption with a grain of salt...

Edit: I just checked the site again and there is one line that seems to answer one of the questions:

"Processing of the order (packing, customs clearance and dispatch) takes 10-14 working days."

Ok thats already some good news I guess. So I wouldnt expect further obstructions and unforseeable price increases. :)

Now I am still interested about the VAT calculations in the store.

Edited by Ayindi

Yeah... It is a bit confusing to find out the approximate costs that I am paying for...

I am sure that the VPC Team is working in the background to get some clarity and break-up of costs after listening to our feedback here...

What I would like to have is a break up of the costs to know what exactly am I paying for...

For e.g ;

Product price

- Discount (15% Pre-order discount + 5% VPCFCM discount )

+ VAT if applicable countrywise

+ Shipping Costs

= TOTAL COST

The more clarity in the cost breakdown the less confusion for everybody...

And why do you get charged VAT twice, shouldn't the Belarusian VAT be excluded for overseas customers?

Also how is the 5% VPC Founders Club Members discount accounted for?

Edited by Nash