Spanish

bengo

Hi,

when I opened the Eagle-forums today I was surprised to see everything, except the forumitems, has changed from English to Spanish. For example, stickys are now Adherido. When I check my settings, thru "Editar opciones" in the "Panel de control" I can see the language is still set to English. Even when I click the "Wiki"-link I get transferred to a Spanish ED-Wiki page.

Weird. Anyone seen this before ?

I did install a new Canon networkprinter a few days ago. But my Windows language settings are still okay, and so are all the sites I visit regularly. Only ED turned Spanish.

i7 6700k/GTX1070-8G/MSI-Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon/32GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX PREDATOR DDR4 3000MHZ Vengeance 1600/TM Warthog #6106/Samsung SB350_S27B350H/OCZ Agility3 SSD 128GB / Win10-64/TIR5

Aprieta el botón the "SAP" :D

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Okay, smartasses, the problem is solved.

Had to save the forum options again.

Thanks for your input (sorry couldn't type the word "help" there) :thumbup::D

i7 6700k/GTX1070-8G/MSI-Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon/32GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX PREDATOR DDR4 3000MHZ Vengeance 1600/TM Warthog #6106/Samsung SB350_S27B350H/OCZ Agility3 SSD 128GB / Win10-64/TIR5