NSEQ Navigation

LastRifleRound

• 6 months later...

Bumping this thread from 6 months ago. I'm just trying to get my head round the NSEQ and TOT features and feeling confused. 

I am wondering about the following:

1) To enable NSEQ on the moving map (after entering the IGRS/EGRS and/or TERM waypoint in the DATA page) you need to press OSB 10. This used to be NSEQ I believe, but now it's called ROUTE. Is this a deliberate change to the naming of the function to avoid confusion? Or did I do something wrong and is ROUTE something different than NSEQ?

2) With NSEQ/ROUTE enabled I can only use WINC up to the TERM waypoint or the last waypoint of the IGRS route. It will not go beyond that. Is this the way it should be? It seems a bit strange to not be able to WINC to the next waypoint after you have hit your target. You would need to switch to MAP, press ROUTE and then WINC works again. 

3) If the target point is the last waypoint of the IGRS string then what should the TERM waypoint be?  

4) Fangsout mentions that in the jet the route would auto sequence the waypoints if you wanted it to.  How does this work and is it possible with the RB module?

• Like 1