flyable F-35 download link

Hello cavin. Can you do this too for the SU-47? :music_whistling: Amaze us...:thumbup:

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

Hello cavin. Can you do this too for the SU-47? music_whistling.gif Amaze us...thumbup.gif

VSN has created a SU-47.

Check that thread.

Hawkeye

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

F-35 with Missiles AND Rockets!

Would anyone like a few rockets to go with their F-35?

You must press key - 7 to enter air to ground mode.

Missiles and Rockets are available on all pylons!

Try..... let me see......

(calculator out)

57 (rockets) X 3 (containers) x 11 (pylons) = 1881 (or so) 2.57 inch rockets to cause mayhem and chaos with!:D

Go visit down town Vegas and have some fun!:megalol:

Go check all the goodies left under the wings!

Hawkeye

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ropvxcnhjoss7a4/F-35.zip?dl=0

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Awesome. This with the F-22 is great. Now we just need this with the Su-25 cockpit for ground attack

I could do this!:D

Maybe we should use the SU-27 or SU-33 ?

I could do this!:D

Maybe we should use the SU-27 or SU-33 ?

You could. I was just thinking Su-25 so it can launch ground weapons, as the F-35 likes to be a strike aircraft. HARMs, LGBs, etc. The F-15 cockpit is great for the air side, but to be a ground pounder with it's guided weapons (or at least some of them) it needs the Su-25 pit.

Real nice model though. :)

Edit: To be clear, I mean the Su-25T cockpit. :)

Edited by CaptJodan

• 1 month later...
The links initially provided have gone dead, is there any chance of a re-up?

Post #6

The version in post #6 is my re-mod of the original.

Here is another version with rockets instead of bombs.

You can mount and shoot a HUGH amount of rockets! :D

I MEAN HUGH! :megalol:

It is a little ridiculous!

I bet you smile the first time you shoot off 800 rockets!

Or more!

To make this work, you must copy the f15.dll file from the FC3 Bin folder to the F-35 bin folder.

Also copy the KneeBoardRight folder from the FC3 cockpit folder to the F-35 cockpit folder.

Taken from 2.04

Should work in 1.5.6

For fun.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wj4obafzjz4q2p0/F-35%20Lightning%20II.zip?dl=0

I may have the original around somewhere..........

• 1 month later...

Sigh........

Post #6

or Post #20

• 2 weeks later...

Try the new mod on the user down load page.

Made from the same model.

Different modder.