Rearming at FARPs or in the field

The LT

Hey everyone,

Is it possible for the Harrier to rearm at FARPs or in the field? I tried setting a friendly FARP in the ME but I can't rearm there. What gives? :)

Thanks for any input

My controls & seat

Main controls: , BRD-N v4 Flightstick (Kreml C5 controller), TM Warthog Throttle (Kreml F3 controller), BRD-F2 Restyling Bf-109 Pedals w. damper, TrackIR5, Gametrix KW-908 (integrated into RAV4 seat)

Stick grips:

Thrustmaster Warthog

Thrustmaster Cougar (x2)

Thrustmaster F-16 FLCS

BRD KG13

Standby controls:

BRD-M2 Mi-8 Pedals (Ruddermaster controller)

BRD-N v3 Flightstick w. exch. grip upgrade (Kreml C5 controller)

Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle

Pilot seat

I put a FARP close to a road for a Viggen mission, you can rearm as long as 1 wheel touch the FARP. Working for the Harrier too.

i9 9900k, 64 Go RAM, RTX 4090, Warthog HOTAS Throttle & Stick, Saitek Combat Rudder, MFD Cougar, Trackir 5 Pro, Multipurpose UFC and Oculus Rift S (when I want some VR),

http://www.twitch.tv/zarma4074 /  https://www.youtube.com/user/Zarma4074 

Copy-of-DCS-A-10C-User-Bar-CMR-ConvertImage.jpg

• 8 months later...
I usually use a FARP for the AV8, I land vertically and for T/O I do a short take-off with low fuel from the "runway" at the side of the heliports. Then I do A2A refueling to fill the fuel tanks.

Yes that is a very good workaround but in certain scenarios close to a FEBA usually the tanker does not survive for very long ;)

Speed is life !!!

FARP works Fine , just need support Vehicules . Actual 4 pads FARP are great to short rolling Take off and landings . you can take off with 70% fuel and 80% payload .

If you want more realistic FOBs , Sunstag had make a great mod for build forward bases in the green !:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

FARP works Fine , just need support Vehicules . Actual 4 pads FARP are great to short rolling Take off and landings . you can take off with 70% fuel and 80% payload .

If you want more realistic FOBs , Sunstag had make a great mod for build forward bases in the green !:thumbup:

Yeah that's cool I know about Sunstag's mod, and I appreciate all the work he did, should be integrated in DCS. Id like the harrier to have the capability to rearm using few vehicles placed on the side of the road (Hidden FOB instead of a Helipad FARP) by going via the kneeboard menus like the viggen. In fact all Helo's should be able to do that also.

Speed is life !!!