Landing gear override switch

Dont have the AFM, however most LG Override switches agree with above are for MX issues for Gear servicing. To raise the landing gear, when the aircraft systems/logic still things its on the ground and prohibiting it from doing so. Typically when its on Jacks.

WOW doesn't seem to be working right. Following happens to me quite often:

I got landing gear lever up/down mapped to a toggle switch. I sometimes forget to reset it to landing gear down before I load the plane cold and dark. Now, even if I switch it back to gear down before starting up the plane from cold and dark, and the gear handle in cockpit is moved back to the the down position, the gear will still come up as soon as hydraulics are alive.

Edited by spec10

I haven’t noticed WOW indication on FCS page, it seems the radar WOW functionality was only recently added

I know for example, completely by random I swear, that the gun works great on the ground, and basically turns you into the JF-17 mine sweeper

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

Yeah I remember being annoyed by not being able to turn on the radar from the ground. Even though it has no benefit. Lol imagine your the pilot and there's Carl in the ground crew you really don't like so whenever Carl is crossing the front of the plane you switch azimuth to 15 degrees, range to 80 for max blast and then track Carl with the radar so he gets cancer.