Older version of C101cc in DCS 2.5.6 Open Beta

Goggles

Hi, I recently got the C-101, and loaded it in both stable and open beta DCS.

The C101CC seems to be a slightly older version in the open beta than the one one loaded into the stable version.

Anybody know how I can load the latest version of the C101CC in the open beta?

In the one in the open beta, the instrument panel lighting doesn't seem as good as in the stable version.

But the most annoying thing is that the gunsight in the open beta is tooly bright at night. Any way of turning it down? I looked everywhere for a switch or circuit breaker, but seems you can't dim it. In the stable DCS 2.5.6, the gunsight lighting is ok.

Edited by Goggles

We have lighting issues solved, but you'll have to wait for next DCS update, which currently are been delivered at a longer pace than it used to be.

You can dim the reticle (pipper) with the knob on the left of the gunsight, but you won't be able to get rid of that odd red brightness.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

We have lighting issues solved, but you'll have to wait for next DCS update, which currently are been delivered at a longer pace than it used to be.

You can dim the reticle (pipper) with the knob on the left of the gunsight, but you won't be able to get rid of that odd red brightness.

The lighting issues you talking about: is that the cockpit instrument panel lighting, out side lights like runway lights and others like street lamps?

The lighting issues you talking about: is that the cockpit instrument panel lighting, out side lights like runway lights and others like street lamps?

I'm talking just about our module. C-101 cockpit lighting and C-101 landing lights beam.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png