2.5.0 Servers need to restart after 2.5.2 update 1 release?

Shahdoh

How do you access "the Master List." The only MP lists I've seen are for the specific version you are running.

When all else fails, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!

i-7 8700K Coffee Lake 5 GHz OC CPU, 32GB Corsair 3200 RAM, GTX1080 Ti 11Gb VRAM. Controls - Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S., Saitek Pro rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Oculus Rift S, Rift CV1

That is the master list, if its not on there, its either a different version or not being seen. I bring this up because I have witnessed 1st hand a server showing that it was running, but not in the list, so, no clients were connecting. Sometimes they reset the master server, so all servers need to restart to be seen by the master server again.

• ED Team

Yes sometimes the master server is reset, when this happens servers have to restart to feature on the list again.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2