DCS 2.5.1 'Weapon release' and 'fire gun' dont work after the update

Oldgold

After the update 'Weapon release' and 'fire gun' dont work. When I open controls I see this two fields greyed out and unprogramable.

It works when I press the button in the cockpit using left mouse button.

Anyone has the same problem?

PS: I use saitek x52 with logitec software to bind the keys to the joystick buttons.

m21_weapons.thumb.png.c23214d1a41128cf4301a887ab708bf7.png

Intel i9-9900k 5.0GHz · Gainward RTX2080Ti 11GB Phoenix GS · AsRock Z390 Taichi Ultimate · Benq 4K 32" PD3200U · Samsung 970 PRO 1TB M.2 PCIe · 2x Seagate ST2000DX002 2TB · 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200MHz CL14 · SoundBlaster ZX · Windows 10 · HOTAS Warthog · SAITEK Pedals · RIFT S

Delete the Mig 21 folder in the saved games config/input folder.

You will need to re do ALL the controls for the aircraft.......

Hope this helps

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Thanks! this fix worked.

Intel i9-9900k 5.0GHz · Gainward RTX2080Ti 11GB Phoenix GS · AsRock Z390 Taichi Ultimate · Benq 4K 32" PD3200U · Samsung 970 PRO 1TB M.2 PCIe · 2x Seagate ST2000DX002 2TB · 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200MHz CL14 · SoundBlaster ZX · Windows 10 · HOTAS Warthog · SAITEK Pedals · RIFT S

• 2 weeks later...
Hi!

I deleted the full lines begining with --, sad.gif

I need them now, where can I find the lua file to download it?

delete the file and start then the repair...

Module: viel zu viele...

Warte auf: Fulda Gap, MiG-23, xy (4th. Gen RED) und mehr neue und alte Propeller wie P-38, Corsair, DC-3, Transall, Tucano usw.

Projekt: OpenFlightSchool -> Thread

if you still need them

{combos={{key='JOY_BTN1'}},down=device_commands.GunFireBtn,up=device_commands.GunFireBtn,cockpit_device_id=devices.WEAPON_CONTROL,value_down=1.0,value_up=0.0,name=_('Fire Gun'),category=_('Weapons')},

{combos={{key='JOY_BTN_2'}},down=device_commands.PuskBtn,up=device_commands.PuskBtn,cockpit_device_id=devices.WEAPON_CONTROL,value_down=1.0,value_up=0.0,name=_('Weapon Release'),category=_('Weapons')},

Spoiler

Modules: FC3, KA-50, MIG-21, F-18, F-14, UH-1H, Spitfire, F-5E, A-10c II, A-4E, SC, F-16, CA, M2000c, BF-109K-4, Mi-24P

Terrains:Nevada, Persian gulf, Normandy + Asset pack, Syria

PC setup:I7 8700k, 32g ram, m2 ssd, gtx 1080ti, Warthog TM, MFG crosswind, Playseat Air Force, Reverb G2

if you still need them

{combos={{key='JOY_BTN1'}},down=device_commands.GunFireBtn,up=device_commands.GunFireBtn,cockpit_device_id=devices.WEAPON_CONTROL,value_down=1.0,value_up=0.0,name=_('Fire Gun'),category=_('Weapons')},

{combos={{key='JOY_BTN_2'}},down=device_commands.PuskBtn,up=device_commands.PuskBtn,cockpit_device_id=devices.WEAPON_CONTROL,value_down=1.0,value_up=0.0,name=_('Weapon Release'),category=_('Weapons')},

Thank you ! It works now!thumbup.gif

Thank you ! It works now!thumbup.gif

no problem :)

Spoiler

Modules: FC3, KA-50, MIG-21, F-18, F-14, UH-1H, Spitfire, F-5E, A-10c II, A-4E, SC, F-16, CA, M2000c, BF-109K-4, Mi-24P

PC setup:I7 8700k, 32g ram, m2 ssd, gtx 1080ti, Warthog TM, MFG crosswind, Playseat Air Force, Reverb G2

After the update 'Weapon release' and 'fire gun' dont work. When I open controls I see this two fields greyed out and unprogramable.

It works when I press the button in the cockpit using left mouse button.

Anyone has the same problem?

PS: I use saitek x52 with logitec software to bind the keys to the joystick buttons.

I see you suffer the same fate as me with the Mig-21 with every 2.5 update. And when I post about it, everyone tries to imply I am going into files and messing things up. I didn't do anything, I didn't even know how. I just spent a zillion hours trying to fix this problem again. I see you too have Saitek, maybe the problem is related to the same stick and software, that we both use?

:joystick:

problem is this issue will probably happen every update !!!!

:helpsmilie:

Edited by Ramstein

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

I think everyone has this problem at the moment. Rudel posted that this bug will probably be fixed next update

Edited by kurtz667
Spoiler