Too much window tint after 2.1.1.8244 Update 1

Azazel

And Full Clean Windstock for FW-190D9 (with collimator gunsight)

unzip in game folder

FullCleanWindStock FW-190D9.zip

Edited by huligan

win10 21H2 | i5-4670K 4.5GHz | 16Гб DDR3 | MSI RTX2080ti Ventus OC 11G | РУС vkb Gladiator Pro+РУД vkb Gametrix ECS+Пендали BRD-MS1 | Pico4 VR | | https://vk.com/paraplan_mkp

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Full Clean Windstock for FW-190D9 (with collimator gunsight)

unzip in game folder

Hi Huligan, I have installed your mods for Bf-109 and FW-190 in both 1.5.8 OpenBeta and 2.2 OpenAlpha and they work fine.

Большой спoсибо!

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Thanks to Huligan and Pato!

Some of us (incl. myself) have been using Pato's cockpit mods for the Bf-109 and FW-190. These mods also suffered from the "window tint" issue. With Huligan's permission, Pato has integrated Huligan's work into his mods and they now provide excellent visibility again. Links to Pato's cockpit mods are on the LockOnFiles site:

1. Bf-109 Cockpit

2. Bf-109 REVI (this provides an improved REVI with razor-sharp crosshairs)

3. FW-190 Cockpit

I wanted to include the URL's but the ED forum apparently doesn't want me to do that. Main parts of the URL's were replaced with asterisks.

Many thanks to Huligan and Pato for their dedication and excellent work!

PS: unfortunately these mods do not pass the integrity check in 2.2 Multi-Player. But that's a 2.2 problem.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

unfortunately these mods do not pass the integrity check in 2.2 Multi-Player. But that's a 2.2 problem.

Yeah, it's a pity to have to give up this valuable mod for the multiplayer problem.

But there is no way to contact him to make him aware of the problem in such a way that resolves it?

:thumbup:

Yeah, it's a pity to have to give up this valuable mod for the multiplayer problem...

That's one way of seeing it. My way is: a pity that I have to give up multiplayer on 2.2 until ED have come up with a rational IC

LeCuvier

That's one way of seeing it. My way is: a pity that I have to give up multiplayer on 2.2 until ED have come up with a rational IC

More than anything else we would wonder what IC problem can give a graphic mod ...

However, in multiplayer you can not use, it is possible that the author of the mod did not do the necessary tests before releasing it? ... mah ...:mad:

... However, in multiplayer you can not use, it is possible that the author of the mod did not do the necessary tests before releasing it? ... mah ...:mad:

No point. We know that cockpit texture mods don't pass IC in 2.x and nobody knows how to make one that does pass. But I want the mod more than I want MP, so I'm satisfied. And I don't expect a modder to fix a problem created by ED and which ED will hopefully fix.

LeCuvier

I reworked my mods and now they passed the mp integrity check. It will not longer collide with huligans tint mod. So you can choose for using this cool tint mod or not. Sry for the little trouble.:smilewink:

Edited by Ovis

Pato has the Revi been reworked as well? Also any chance of getting the little red triangles on the ATA, RPM and Airspeed indicators?

Nice mod btw. Look forward to using it now that its online compatible.

9./JG27

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS

"In the end, which will never come, we will all be satisifed... we must fight them on forum, we will fight them on reddit..." - Dunravin

It´s not necessary to rework the Revi16B mod. It passes the integrity check and correlate with the Revi16B .

Vergleich_Revi_16%5B1%5D%20500.jpgVergleich_Revi_16%5B1%5D%20500.jpghttp:

You are right with that. Red markings make sense and you can see them on an original BF109K4 instrument panel.

Brett%20Front%20Gross.gif

But they must be painted on the glass texture and that´s the problem. The texture have only one glas plate as a source for all round instruments.

Edited by Ovis
  • Like 1

Aha I understand. Thanks anyway. :)

Edit: Maybe as a workaround they could be added to the faces of the instruments themselves? Not sure if it would look good or realistic though.

Edited by DefaultFace

9./JG27

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS

"In the end, which will never come, we will all be satisifed... we must fight them on forum, we will fight them on reddit..." - Dunravin

Aha I understand. Thanks anyway. :)

Edit: Maybe as a workaround they could be added to the faces of the instruments themselves? Not sure if it would look good or realistic though.

In my opinion, if it were possible, Pato would have already implemented them, as far as I understand there is a texture problem, the glass plate it is unique for all the instruments.

I reworked my mods and now they passed the mp integrity check. It will not longer collide with huligans tint mod. So you can choose for using this cool tint mod or not. Sry for the little trouble.:smilewink:

Thanks Pato, I confirm that both the cockpit and the Revi mod pass the IC without any problem :thumbup:

:pilotfly:

In my opinion, if it were possible, Pato would have already implemented them, as far as I understand there is a texture problem, the glass plate it is unique for all the instruments.

yup. You are right with that, I love details. As example i build my skin based on a marking document from messerschmitt.

But ED may help in this case. They should put them on the instrument individual like this....

Fl22234spat.png

I hope they´ll do it some day. :)

Edited by Ovis

First of all, congratulations on the skin, a really excellent job :thumbup:

For the rest, the 109 would need a consistent general upgrade and not only in the cockpit, such as the 3D model, implementation of the pods of the 20mm wing guns, etc ...

And sorry to see how the ED has left him to his fate, sin ...:(

Well they delayed the P-47 now to work on their old modules so who knows, maybe they’ll get around to it after they’re done with the DM.

9./JG27

Well they delayed the P-47 now to work on their old modules so who knows, maybe they’ll get around to it after they’re done with the DM.

In fact, let's see what happens after the release of the new DM, also because this work concerns only the damage model and not the other aspects of the airplane.

on which servers fail verification for clean tint window ?

as Falco says, "On those who have activated the Integrity Check" and that's practically all MP servers that run 2.2 and support WWII airplanes. Burning Skies is one of them.

LeCuvier

as Falco says, "On those who have activated the Integrity Check" and that's practically all MP servers that run 2.2 and support WWII airplanes. Burning Skies is one of them.

I confirm, practically all the most known and frequented WW2 public servers, just like Burnig Skies but also the others, have the Integrity Check activated, however very rightly.